"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the 1.06 patch has CP2077 running even better on ps4 pro.
I'm even more inclined to believe that it's not totally a case of
"this game is too much!!" and more a case of it needed more time in the oven.

And I must add that it looks pretty good on the pro.

I've beaten it on Ps5, I'm leveling up so that I can take a run at "Don't fear the reaper".
I did Corpo, Very Hard for my run.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Mr. Hands?

full

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I finally broke down today and did the space oddity painting money exploit. I went up to 3mil, bought all the cars and tried to level up my old legendary shotgun. No joke, it cost nearly 1 million eddies in components to increase it like 7 levels. That’s absurd :beli:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a) think this is the first time I’ve taken part in a funeral in a game :to:

b) GOT THE BIKE! :banderas:

I’m low key curious again how this game would play out with a 3rd person option...I know it won’t happen but I’m still keep my fingers crossed that they implement it for next gen

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh wow...there really are only 2 prostitutes in this city...the asian chic and the puerto rican nikka :mjlol:

how did nikkas not realize they was dealing with the puerto rican dude...talking about they got confused?????? :dame::heh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow...I’ve really fallen in love with the city now that I’ve taken a break from the main storyline...so much to see

one question...do the pharmacies replenish stock...there’s one med I’m partial too...the one that restores 40% of your health for $45...but you can only buy 19 max and then that’s it for that shop...so I’ve been going around town buying the same meds at different pharmacies...my question is at some point will that particular medicine be available again or will that be it once I buy them all up from the pharmacies?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
wow...I’ve really fallen in love with the city now that I’ve taken a break from the main storyline...so much to see

one question...do the pharmacies replenish stock...there’s one med I’m partial too...the one that restores 40% of your health for $45...but you can only buy 19 max and then that’s it for that shop...so I’ve been going around town buying the same meds at different pharmacies...my question is at some point will that particular medicine be available again or will that be it once I buy them all up from the pharmacies?
Just fast forward 24 hours. Everything restocks every 24 hours (drop points, stores, etc)