"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’d put the Bloody Barron quest over Cyberpunk, but I agree Blood and Wine made Witcher 3 god level:wow:

The bloody Baron quest is barely a part of the game

this game has way better missions like the one with the detective

this game is way more immersive, and the combat is way better than witcher 3, it's not even close, the game is the same style as the witcher 3 just upgraded, I don't know how any can say they like the witcher 3 and don't think this game is better because it's a better version of that style of game lmao

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You could easily flip this around as far as it goes for dudes trying to make guys love it. :yeshrug: There are plenty posts of brothers typing out rational and valid complaints only for someone in love with the game to respond emotionally and engage back & forth with them for a dozen posts because they didn't like that they felt differently. I'm thoroughly enjoying the game minus the crashes and poor textures in the city, but the complaints don't move me and CDPR is clearly aware they're there, too. This is the official thread for all takes, so dudes who are personally affected by someone elses experience would be better served just scrolling by, responding to what they want to see and ignoring the rest.

I think you have me confused I've stated a gang of times what issues I've had w the game but I'm posting why I fukk with it too. Dudes in here writing dissertations trying to convince others to not like some shyt :mjlol:

I don't know why nikkas were expecting a perfect game here when witcher 1 & 2 were a mess and even 3 which people fukked w after a lot of the issues were patched or whatever. This game is a mess in the same way Witcher 1 n 2 were but just like those games there is fun to be had w the story and fukkery.

If the game is that bad for you or whoever return it bruh they taking it back everywhere.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
weapons are not the thing to hate on this game :mjlol:

you can really tell who's got all their cliff notes from youtube videos and who's legit tired. ditching the bike and sprinting across the city to level your athletics skill or swimming in the bay? tiresome as fukk.

the weapons not being on point? stop it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to look up exactly how to enable camera mode in this game...the only time I’ve ever done it is when I panic press buttons during a gunfight when going up against a cyberpsycho and they phase and then jump at me...accidentally did that and got a cool 3rd person view of my character firing his gun while the cyberpsycho was in midair ready to attack

*edit*

ok it’s L3 + R3 lol...I would’ve never figured it out on my own

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Fallout 4's weapon customizations were indeed dope shyt. Some of the crazy weapons you could create were just ridiculously funny.

The "discovery" options in this game aren't 10/10 for me but more like 8/10. It is clear they put a ton of time into story and world building but couldn't finish it all. Still, what they achieved blows most games out of the water. You won't be "discovering" things like GTA 5 where you walk around, the camera focuses in on NPC and the "quest" informally begins. This is more like you are constantly doing things in game and finding random information (especially on shards) that builds the world for you - if you read it. There are even some NPC convos that hint at stuff happening in the world.

The biggest problem this game has is it's more like 70% done and because people know that, they find anything to complain about. I look at it as the 70% they've done is more than 100% of most games because there is a ton of content here. I'm playing on PC so the game runs well. Console ppl unfortunately took an L on this one.

I agree with everything on the map being marked it takes away the adventure and wanting to explore.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Wtf is there to do in cyberpunk? Go here slaughter this gang, go there steal this? No dynamic events, no random shyt. You can fast travel thru cyberpunk and you won't miss nothing.
Kill enough of a certain gang in RDR2 and they come after you. NPCs try to rob you in and out of towns. You may randomly encounter an NPC who needs your help and if you help, you can come across that NPC later in a town, the NPC remember that you came to his aid and reward you for it. These are just a few random interactions with world and people in RDR2 thatI remember off my head. Now list the random interactions and encounters that take place in cyberpunk? Just an empty, dead city full of lifeless NPCs that spawn and despawn right in front of you. :mjlol:
Weapon customization is so bad in cyberpunk that the only mod that visually change weapons is scope and silencer. There is nothing else to customize.
What is the need for combat strategy when the AI is so terrible?:russ:
WOAT open world.
I'm on my second playthrough and I ran into some random shyt I didn't in my first. A random black dude called me over to him while I was running to a mission and sold me a spiked BD. I woke up in the same bathroom as sandra naked with no money or items and about 20 scavs waiting to kill me. Too bad for them I'm a legendary netrunner. I killed everyone without leaving the room :umad: but breh there's a lot of random fukkery in cyberpunk

Last edited:
Daps
I'm on my second playthrough and I ran into some random shyt I didn't in my first. A random black dude called me over to him while I was running to a mission and sold me a spiked BD. I woke up in the same bathroom as saundra naked with no money or items and about 20 scavs waiting to kill me. Too bad for them I'm a legendary returner. I killed everyone without leaving the room :umad: but breh there's a lot of random fukkery in cyberpunk

oh damn they try to traffic yo ass :russ:

More random world fukkery would be great

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
I'm on my second playthrough and I ran into some random shyt I didn't in my first. A random black dude called me over to him while I was running to a mission and sold me a spiked BD. I woke up in the same bathroom as saundra naked with no money or items and about 20 scavs waiting to kill me. Too bad for them I'm a legendary returner. I killed everyone without leaving the room :umad: but breh there's a lot of random fukkery in cyberpunk
That’s a marked quest

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a mission that addresses this....:russ:

ya I haven’t encountered it yet but I’ve seen it referenced in here a couple times

I rolled up on buddy late last night when I was playing and looking for side missions to complete...figured I’d play one more mission before I called it a night...l went to the marker and seen dude running up to me half naked and covering his crotch...immediately called it quits at that point lmaooo :mjlol:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
oh damn they try to traffic yo ass :russ:

More random world fukkery would be great
Breh when I woke up I said hell noo :damn::damn: not like this v :dead: another thing I noticed is those blue missions aren't as random as we think. Out in the badlands militech and the ravs are deadass beefing and so is the ravs and 6thstreet on the border of the badlands and Santa dominaco but you won't notice this unless you actually read wtf is going on :heh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm well aware of that breh. EVERYTHING IS MARKED. However it's still a random quest because 1. Its completely optional. 2. It's only marked on the map in the pause menu. I was locked on to go meet up with Judy when a random nikka asked me if I wanted a BD :manny:
A lot of these quests don't even pop up until you drive/move near them anyways