"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
There’s literally hundreds of side jobs and secret locations/weapons/gear to find
There is no variety with the weapons, weapons only do more or less damage. 95% of what you can "discover" is marked on your map. Fallout 4 has atleast 5 times more weapon and gear customizations. RDR2 is not an rpg and it also has more weapon customizations.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There is no variety with the weapons, weapons only do more or less damage. 95% of what you can "discover" is marked on your map. Fallout 4 has atleast 5 times more weapon and gear customizations. RDR2 is not an rpg and it also has more weapon customizations.
This is all bullshyt.

There’s all types of different mods and effects on the weapons, on top of the different cybernetics and hacks. There’s lots more combat options and strategy in cyberpunk than there is fallout. And I can’t believe you even brought up RDR2 in terms of weapons just “do more or less damage”:stopitslime:

doesn’t matter if the things are marked on the map or not there’s lots to do. And beyond actual side missions there’s weapons and mods to find just by exploring. The world is densely packed with things to do. Both RDR2 and Fallout are empty in comparison. Large open spaces without shyt to do but walk/ride a horse.

there’s plenty of criticisms you can aim at cyberpunk but “barebones” ain’t one of them

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
This is all bullshyt.

There’s all types of different mods and effects on the weapons, on top of the different cybernetics and hacks. There’s lots more combat options and strategy in cyberpunk than there is fallout. And I can’t believe you even brought up RDR2 in terms of weapons just “do more or less damage”:stopitslime:

doesn’t matter if the things are marked on the map or not there’s lots to do. And beyond actual side missions there’s weapons and mods to find just by exploring. The world is densely packed with things to do. Both RDR2 and Fallout are empty in comparison. Large open spaces without shyt to do but walk/ride a horse.

there’s plenty of criticisms you can aim at cyberpunk but “barebones” ain’t one of them
Wtf is there to do in cyberpunk? Go here slaughter this gang, go there steal this? No dynamic events, no random shyt. You can fast travel thru cyberpunk and you won't miss nothing.
Kill enough of a certain gang in RDR2 and they come after you. NPCs try to rob you in and out of towns. You may randomly encounter an NPC who needs your help and if you help, you can come across that NPC later in a town, the NPC remember that you came to his aid and reward you for it. These are just a few random interactions with world and people in RDR2 thatI remember off my head. Now list the random interactions and encounters that take place in cyberpunk? Just an empty, dead city full of lifeless NPCs that spawn and despawn right in front of you. :mjlol:
Weapon customization is so bad in cyberpunk that the only mod that visually change weapons is scope and silencer. There is nothing else to customize.
What is the need for combat strategy when the AI is so terrible?:russ:
WOAT open world.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wtf is there to do in cyberpunk? Go here slaughter this gang, go there steal this? No dynamic events, no random shyt. You can fast travel thru cyberpunk and you won't miss nothing.
Kill enough of a certain gang in RDR2 and they come after you. NPCs try to rob you in and out of towns. You may randomly encounter an NPC who needs your help and if you help, you can come across that NPC later in a town, the NPC remember that you came to his aid and reward you for it. These are just a few random interactions with world and people in RDR2 thatI remember off my head. Now list the random interactions and encounters that take place in cyberpunk? Just an empty, dead city full of lifeless NPCs that spawn and despawn right in front of you. :mjlol:
Weapon customization is so bad in cyberpunk that the only mod that visually change weapons is scope and silencer. There is nothing else to customize.
What is the need for combat strategy when the AI is so terrible?:russ:
WOAT open world.
So because the encounters are not “random” it means there’s nothing to do in the “open world”??? :dahell:

Kinda sense does that make??

a random side mission in cyberpunk>>>>>>the same chick on the side of the road trying the same trick on me in RDR2. 9 times out of 10 I just rode the fukk past those “random” encounters after i did a couple.

I wish I coulda fast travled more in that game so I didn’t have to ride that fukking horse for 37 hours repeating the same damn shyt over and over again.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Im 70+ in and havent had any game breaking bugs. Just a floating npc and like a car that was stuck in the ground, im pretty sure some enemies saw me thru a wall while i was stealthing a few times but in a game where you can shoot nikkas thru walls and microwave dudes brains via hacking it didnt bother me. Im on pc tho:hubie:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
So because the encounters are not “random” it means there’s nothing to do in the “open world”??? :dahell:

Kinda sense does that make??

a random side mission in cyberpunk>>>>>>the same chick on the side of the road trying the same trick on me in RDR2. 9 times out of 10 I just rode the fukk past those “random” encounters after i did a couple.

I wish I coulda fast travled more in that game so I didn’t have to ride that fukking horse for 37 hours repeating the same damn shyt over and over again.
There is no such thing as a random side mission in cyberpunk. They are all scripted. No incentive to travel the world, just fast travel to all the markers, slaughter this gang, rinse and repeat. Ubisoft tier game padding.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
What i dont get is the dudes in here wanting everyone else to hate the game :dwillhuh:

You dont like the shyt cool dont play it :stopitslime: there are multiple people in this thread w over 50 hours in and having fun. Why not go play something you like instead of crying in here about something you dont :mindblown:

Why do people make asinine posts like this, when in the history of the internet has a thread whether for a movie, game, album etc... just been predominantly positive (last I checked this was the Cyberpunk 2077 thread as opposed to the Cyberpunk 2077 fawning thread). A thread in general is for people’s overall perception of the product whether good or bad. Yes people keep posting their criticism but this is clearly from frustration and being let down. I loved the last of us 2 and despite my love for the game when people was in the main thread criticising the game I wasn’t non stop challenging their views non stop. If you enjoy the game then post your fawning and let others vent in their own way. You can also make a fawning thread where there is nothing but none stop love and dikk sucking of the game allowed.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Fallout 4's weapon customizations were indeed dope shyt. Some of the crazy weapons you could create were just ridiculously funny.

The "discovery" options in this game aren't 10/10 for me but more like 8/10. It is clear they put a ton of time into story and world building but couldn't finish it all. Still, what they achieved blows most games out of the water. You won't be "discovering" things like GTA 5 where you walk around, the camera focuses in on NPC and the "quest" informally begins. This is more like you are constantly doing things in game and finding random information (especially on shards) that builds the world for you - if you read it. There are even some NPC convos that hint at stuff happening in the world.

The biggest problem this game has is it's more like 70% done and because people know that, they find anything to complain about. I look at it as the 70% they've done is more than 100% of most games because there is a ton of content here. I'm playing on PC so the game runs well. Console ppl unfortunately took an L on this one.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There is no such thing as a random side mission in cyberpunk. They are all scripted. No incentive to travel the world, just fast travel to all the markers, slaughter this gang, rinse and repeat. Ubisoft tier game padding.

Huh? The side missions in pretty much every modern game are scripted. We don't see real random quest generators anymore because this isn't 1994 with text based MUD games, ASCII art, and stale jpeg graphics.

Or do you mean to tell me RDR2 really does randomly create dynamic content? :dwillhuh:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't respecting the gigs. Some of these kind of fire.

The NCPD stuff is where you just go to a spot and drop everybody. I thought gigs were too. These got a little story here and there

Family Matters (no Urkel) :picard:

Another where I forget the name. A dude from the Valentino gang had money on his head. Managed to talk my way through it, walked through the front door and walked out :whoo:

These shyts got me rich. What the fukk was I doing? :damn:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
What i dont get is the dudes in here wanting everyone else to hate the game :dwillhuh:

You could easily flip this around as far as it goes for dudes trying to make guys love it. :yeshrug: There are plenty posts of brothers typing out rational and valid complaints only for someone in love with the game to respond emotionally and engage back & forth with them for a dozen posts because they didn't like that they felt differently. I'm thoroughly enjoying the game minus the crashes and poor textures in the city, but the complaints don't move me and CDPR is clearly aware they're there, too. This is the official thread for all takes, so dudes who are personally affected by someone elses experience would be better served just scrolling by, responding to what they want to see and ignoring the rest.