"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
It's a fun game, yes there are bugs and the little details like "tire doesn't go flat if you shoot" is not present, but in terms of storyline and activities, its fun. Personally, I enjoy open world games like this so my opinion might not be much lol

I hated on this game and expect to be trash, only brought it on PC for the graphical showcase, and I have to say, unlike the witcher 3 which was highly overrated, this game is incredible, it doesn't live up to the hype, but the game is better than what they showed in the trailers and all the press where they actually showed the game.

I hate first person games, I hurt first person shooters, I never played call of duty in my life, last FPS I played as golden eye on N64 and I hated that shi back then when it s a certified classic

Best game released by 2020 and it's not even close, CD Project Red got to much shine so they hate is the blow back, they received too much praise for witcher 3, and more hate for this game, it comes with being successful.

This game basically improves on the witcher 3 formula, takes cues from the original watch dogs with how hacking is used in combat situations, as well as stuff from arkham knight, which witcher 3 basically had detective mode from arkham series, they brain dance stuff is like the crime scenes in arkham knight only way more detailed

I was surprised at the quality of this game, you can get lose playing it, I already spent 40 hours and I'm only on act two, first open world game where I don't mind driving around, and also the people who said raytracing doesn't make a difference, they all cap, night or date, can't play it without it in, it gives depth to the city, and the lay out of the city as spawl, levels verticality scale, these are things other open worlds lack as for as perspective, easily the best open world city in a game ever.

Those articles are full of shyt

most fun I’ve had playing a game without mods in years. It has a lot of bugs still after the last patch and my I9 2080ti still struggles with ray tracing on but other than that its a great game.

Salute this was the article I was referring to btw but as with most of these shytty journalist these days the majority of the criticism has nothing to do with the game and more to do with agendas

Even without the glitches, Cyberpunk 2077 is deeply average

It's sad on this forum if you ask for a nuanced opinion basement dwellers such as @Gizmo_Duck get upset

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hated on this game and expect to be trash, only brought it on PC for the graphical showcase, and I have to say, unlike the witcher 3 which was highly overrated, this game is incredible, it doesn't live up to the hype, but the game is better than what they showed in the trailers and all the press where they actually showed the game.

I hate first person games, I hurt first person shooters, I never played call of duty in my life, last FPS I played as golden eye on N64 and I hated that shi back then when it s a certified classic

Best game released by 2020 and it's not even close, CD Project Red got to much shine so they hate is the blow back, they received too much praise for witcher 3, and more hate for this game, it comes with being successful.

This game basically improves on the witcher 3 formula, takes cues from the original watch dogs with how hacking is used in combat situations, as well as stuff from arkham knight, which witcher 3 basically had detective mode from arkham series, they brain dance stuff is like the crime scenes in arkham knight only way more detailed

I was surprised at the quality of this game, you can get lose playing it, I already spent 40 hours and I'm only on act two, first open world game where I don't mind driving around, and also the people who said raytracing doesn't make a difference, they all cap, night or date, can't play it without it in, it gives depth to the city, and the lay out of the city as spawl, levels verticality scale, these are things other open worlds lack as for as perspective, easily the best open world city in a game ever.
Cyberpunk better than Witcher 3? Im shocked. I respect your opinion so wont argue. I disagree 100% tho

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Salute this was the article I was referring to btw but as with most of these shytty journalist these days the majority of the criticism has nothing to do with the game and more to do with agendas

Even without the glitches, Cyberpunk 2077 is deeply average

It's sad on this forum if you ask for a nuanced opinion basement dwellers such as @Gizmo_Duck get upset
I posted a video review the other day of a YouTube I each go on and on about his expectations and how CDPR “mislead” him to a certain extent. They were mad they decided to make the story about Keanu character as opposed to paying him a lot of money just to be a side character, these dudes are delusional and are mostly hating for clicks.
I lost a lot of respect for these dudes after this game.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Cyberpunk better than Witcher 3? Im shocked. I respect your opinion so wont argue. I disagree 100% tho
Lol I’m not going there but I wasn’t a fan of that game either. However it’s wayyy too early to compare. We need to see some dlc first before that’s even a conversation.

I think that’s what put the Witcher up there in that top tier. IMO

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol I’m not going there but I wasn’t a fan of that game either. However it’s wayyy too early to compare. We need to see some dlc first before that’s even a conversation.

I think that’s what put the Witcher up there in that top tier. IMO
I’d put the Bloody Barron quest over Cyberpunk, but I agree Blood and Wine made Witcher 3 god level:wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Let me say this, the core game is a good RPG. There are clear balancing issues in a lot of the game's many elements but there's a way to not get locked out of any gameplay. Similar wise some gameplay clearly needed optimizing. Melee combat is just garbage, the fact you can not craft in bulk or multiselect items to disassemble is a mess (although the crafting issue may be tied to the save issue). Again, it's nothing that breaks the game but it doesn't feel optimized.

Where the game shines is the world and world-building which is a huge improvement on The Witcher 3 which was already a golden standard. I haven't seen anyone mention it yet but some of the "random crime" activities actually tie into fixer gigs if you read the shards on the perps (one random crime were goons taking out a witness for a character you were hired to kill). There is crazy depth to the encounters you have and that is what makes it a shame the main story feels so limited and small. There are still many ways to bask in the world of Cyberpunk, but...

... Right now the technical issues kill the immersion. The lack of consistent performance on consoles make it very hard to just experience the game, since you encounter glitches and bugs constantly. The rare moments when the game runs smoothly and it doesn't take 5 seconds for textures on characters to pop in it actually feels like this could be the best gaming experience of the year. But then you run into a side alley where you face a bunch of thugs who stand still, consist of 128 pixels and can't take damage yet because the game hasn't finished loading them...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I've seen an article stating that despite the glitches this game is just average at best.

What's the overall consensus from coli brehs who aren't men children that just get excited and hype anything up that's new

I just finished it im about to review it... in a minute..:ld: Tomorrow...

Last edited:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I've seen an article stating that despite the glitches this game is just average at best.

What's the overall consensus from coli brehs who aren't men children that just get excited and hype anything up that's new
Unfortunately they are right. The game feels incomplete and lifeless. Its like they had no time to implement their planned features. There is no gang reputation system and all the gangs feel the same. Slaughtering/ assissting a gang has no negative/positive effects with the various gangs, not even with the cops Enemy AI and AI in general is just stupid.. There was a mission where I wanted to gain access to a building through the top, I was breaking the skylight on the top of the building and there was a guard just right below me standing still, not reacting as broken pieces of glass was falling by his side.:mjlol:
It is a very bare-bones "rpg" and more like an open world action adventure game. Some of the quests are great and Nightcity is good to look at when game textures ain't poppin out. That's about it.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Unfortunately they are right. The game feels incomplete and lifeless. It like they had no time to implement their planned features. There is no gang reputation system and all the gangs feel the same. Slaughtering/ assissting a gang has no negative/positive effects with the various gangs, not even with the cops Enemy AI and AI in general is just stupid.. There was a mission where I wanted to gain access to a building through the top, I was breaking the skylight on the top of the building and there was a guard just right below me standing still, not reacting as broken pieces of glass was falling by his side.:mjlol:
It is a very bare-bones "rpg" and more like an open world action adventure game. Some of the quests are great and Nightcity is good to look at when game textures ain't poppin out. That's about it.:yeshrug:
How the hell is it a “barebones” rpg???:dahell:

There’s hundreds of hours of content. All types of different weapons/tech, conversation/intelligence skills etc. Highly detailed city with lots to discover, etc.

Only thing lacking is npc/police a.I.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
What’s funny about this fukkery. It’s a single player game lol I can understand playing through a multiplayer game with its hiccups, because it could be a game that u play everyday for years. But a single player game. This shyt crazy :mjlol: