"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I guess I’m in the minority with the endings i liked the ending I got and it was still somewhat optimistic

I mean yeah its ok but I was just discussing it with all the tech in their world the endings make no sense...:snoop: like no other options come up at the end??? it reminds me of fallout 4....:francis: like really???

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I've seen an article stating that despite the glitches this game is just average at best.

What's the overall consensus from coli brehs who aren't men children that just get excited and hype anything up that's new

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I've seen an article stating that despite the glitches this game is just average at best.

What's the overall consensus from coli brehs who aren't men children that just get excited and hype anything up that's new
It's a fun game, yes there are bugs and the little details like "tire doesn't go flat if you shoot" is not present, but in terms of storyline and activities, its fun. Personally, I enjoy open world games like this so my opinion might not be much lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hated on this game and expect to be trash, only brought it on PC for the graphical showcase, and I have to say, unlike the witcher 3 which was highly overrated, this game is incredible, it doesn't live up to the hype, but the game is better than what they showed in the trailers and all the press where they actually showed the game.

I hate first person games, I hurt first person shooters, I never played call of duty in my life, last FPS I played as golden eye on N64 and I hated that shi back then when it s a certified classic

Best game released by 2020 and it's not even close, CD Project Red got to much shine so they hate is the blow back, they received too much praise for witcher 3, and more hate for this game, it comes with being successful.

This game basically improves on the witcher 3 formula, takes cues from the original watch dogs with how hacking is used in combat situations, as well as stuff from arkham knight, which witcher 3 basically had detective mode from arkham series, they brain dance stuff is like the crime scenes in arkham knight only way more detailed

I was surprised at the quality of this game, you can get lose playing it, I already spent 40 hours and I'm only on act two, first open world game where I don't mind driving around, and also the people who said raytracing doesn't make a difference, they all cap, night or date, can't play it without it in, it gives depth to the city, and the lay out of the city as spawl, levels verticality scale, these are things other open worlds lack as for as perspective, easily the best open world city in a game ever.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

Those articles are full of shyt

most fun I’ve had playing a game without mods in years. It has a lot of bugs still after the last patch and my I9 2080ti still struggles with ray tracing on but other than that its a great game.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
tenor.gif
Hater :dry:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
My overall negative critique of this game is NOTHING feels fully fleshed out.

Bugs and Glitches aside, this really feels like a leaked game still in development.

It's a good game--6/10 (8, 9, 10s are for all timers)--but, you have to get over the fact that the game world is dead.

The only Amazing part of the game are the main characters; the voice directing is great, the animation is great and it's obvious that's where they got to dig deep into. I wish I had more time with them, though.