"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

WTF y'all touched any of these night clubs yet!? These have gotta be the best looking night clubs Ive ever seen in a video game, they're insane :mindblown:

Seriously this game has flaws but some of the shyt Im seeing is crazy impressive. I was just wondering around some industrial district and saw a drink icon but it was in some grimy obscure building.

Went inside and a few people were hanging out - took a lift up some levels but the door leading to the drink icon was locked, climbed out this window and scaled along the outside this tall ass building then climbed through another window to get back in.

Walked through this grimey corridor with mf'ers throwing up and shyt then out of no where I just walked into this popping ass techno club with at least 100 NPC's dancing with all this crazy lighting- shyt was like real life :mindblown:
Empathy thus far is the best looking club.

I'm mad you can't really do anything in these clubs tho. Hopefully they change it up in some future update.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

WTF y'all touched any of these night clubs yet!? These have gotta be the best looking night clubs Ive ever seen in a video game, they're insane :mindblown:

Seriously this game has flaws but some of the shyt Im seeing is crazy impressive. I was just wondering around some industrial district and saw a drink icon but it was in some grimy obscure building.

Went inside and a few people were hanging out - took a lift up some levels but the door leading to the drink icon was locked, climbed out this window and scaled along the outside this tall ass building then climbed through another window to get back in.

Walked through this grimey corridor with mf'ers throwing up and shyt then out of no where I just walked into this popping ass techno club with at least 100 NPC's dancing with all this crazy lighting- shyt was like real life :mindblown:

Discovering that club was wild as hell. I got there by mistake as well. Reminds me of this one time I ended up at a rave like the in at University of Michigan and got slipped some X on some wild shyt. Never partying in Ann Arbor again.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Empathy thus far is the best looking club.

I'm mad you can't really do anything in these clubs tho. Hopefully they change it up in some future update.

damn after first going to lizzies I was hoping there was some clubs that offers sex-based BD experiences

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I got to the final mission I thought I was gonna have problems... but my samurai sword got like 2,160 DPS cutting through these goons like fukking butter limbs flying everywhere...:laff::mjlol: like literally they shooting im just running through them slicing and dicing one hitta quita...:bryan: and i didnt even invest in the blades perk at all...

I fukking love this sword...:banderas:

Next playthrough.... Guns and Swords only....

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
damn after first going to lizzies I was hoping there was some clubs that offers sex-based BD experiences
I think at one of the shops you could've bought some explicit bds too but they never worked and they took those out along with the random dildos but we won't talk about that :pachaha:

I'm hoping after they smooth out the kinks they work on adding some damn damn content besides running n gunning. More races for example would be cool.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Lol at this glitch I rant into, riding the bike also did the Jesus pose time to time

ILFzLeI.jpg

Some other pictures I took, some spoilers in the picture if you have not reached the Keanue Reeves part

UrLca8y.jpg

AUoF6dg.png

8L6Km8P.png

vdEFAXo.png

Ojf5UNC.png

lSuCAkN.jpg

UsA19N0.png