"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
this one hooker town shyt is depressing...I thought there’d be further opportunities for fun/adventure

lol :russ:I’m glad I’m not the only one that thought about this.

I come out my apartment and there a poster of a man eating ass but you mean to tell me I can only smash two people? They need to release a p*ssy patch to get some more hos in the game

you can smash that one chick in the hotel tho, but yea.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Out of all the sidequests, Panams was the most fun to play, Johnnys was the best story wise.

i hope we get more johnny dlc, he ended up being my favorite character along with takamura.

my first character i was nice to takamura and my 2nd I was a dikk to him and his responses had me rollin:laff: give this man some dlc too:russ:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
They need to fix the fukkING CRASHES ON PC :hhh:

Driving around crash :picard:

Crafting crash :picard:

Quickhacking crash :picard:

shyt it crashed during an sex scene :mjlol::francis::picard:

Crashes asides shyt is wild funny :wow:

Smart weapons was starting to annoyed me like how you got auto lock on and I'm still missing shots so i went back to power weapons :francis:

That breach protocol, grenade, and contagion combo is filthy :mjlit:

Plus I got overheat, synapse burn, and my trusty tech sniper for any foolish survivors :mjgrin:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lol :russ:I’m glad I’m not the only one that thought about this.

I come out my apartment and there a poster of a man eating ass but you mean to tell me I can only smash two people? They need to release a p*ssy patch to get some more hos in the game

you can smash that one chick in the hotel tho, but yea.
tenor.gif

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
They need to fix the fukkING CRASHES ON PC :hhh:

Driving around crash :picard:

Crafting crash :picard:

Quickhacking crash :picard:

shyt it crashed during an sex scene :mjlol::francis::picard:

Crashes asides shyt is wild funny :wow:

Smart weapons was starting to annoyed me like how you got auto lock on and I'm still missing shots so i went back to power weapons :francis:

That breach protocol, grenade, and contagion combo is filthy :mjlit:

Plus I got overheat, synapse burn, and my trusty tech sniper for any foolish survivors :mjgrin:

So you’re saying you crashed into some pu$sy :russ:

This game just keeps on giving :russ:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
breh the first time I played as him and saw that shyt popping heads like melons and taking off arms n shyt

200.gif

then the reload animation on it

200.gif

when it's time to off smasher I made sure to use that gun and give him a :pacspit:
his reload animation is based off of his 1911 reload from John Wick 2. CDPR has a lot of Easter eggs in this game.

got me wanting to go to the range n shoot my 1911, been a minute since I shot it:mjgrin:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They should have never put preorders up and just delayed the game

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I pulled up to this bytch in a Quadra the fukk I want that gold monstrosity for?:childplease: Baby mama gonna need that shyt to run errands anyway:flabbynsick:
Just got that quadra turbo-r for free too. After you do a side mission called sex on wheels for "el capitan", the client hits you up and says he left it behind so I could have it :blessed:

Side missions legit been more rewarding than main missions so far :blessed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

WTF y'all touched any of these night clubs yet!? These have gotta be the best looking night clubs Ive ever seen in a video game, they're insane :mindblown:

Seriously this game has flaws but some of the shyt Im seeing is crazy impressive. I was just wondering around some industrial district and saw a drink icon but it was in some grimy obscure building.

Went inside and a few people were hanging out - took a lift up some levels but the door leading to the drink icon was locked, climbed out this window and scaled along the outside this tall ass building then climbed through another window to get back in.

Walked through this grimey corridor with mf'ers throwing up and shyt then out of no where I just walked into this popping ass techno club with at least 100 NPC's dancing with all this crazy lighting- shyt was like real life :mindblown:

damn...I need to do some more exploring...sometimes I be driving then I’ll just get out the car (stolen of course) and walk lol