"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Finished the game yesterday and I felt let down by Act 3. The act didn’t feel as fleshed out as I was expecting it to be and honestly, the revelation at the end is depressing as hell.

The fact if I even finished this game despite numerous crashes, glitches and the occasional game breakers is a testament to how good this game could be if it was finished though. I can’t wait until a year or so from now when they’ve fully patched it up and maximised it on PC.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Has anybody actually beaten the final "Beat the Brat" fight against
Razor
?

I got on Gorilla arms with a legendary mod, and shyt is impossible. This first person shyt on boxing is hard. I haven't even gotten him down to 50% ever. So, knowing that it doesn't give you an achievement when you win, I
threw the fight on purpose, got my eddies, and finished the quest :manny:

I'm keeping a save right before the fight though, just in case I wanna try again :ld:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I know there are better weapons but I love using Silverhands gun :wow: it’s so pleasing to kill with it

breh the first time I played as him and saw that shyt popping heads like melons and taking off arms n shyt

200.gif

then the reload animation on it

200.gif

when it's time to off smasher I made sure to use that gun and give him a :pacspit:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After playing the Pyramid Song side quest.......

........am I thinking Judy could get them cheeks clapped? :patrice:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I dont understand any of these endings tho?!!?:what: shyt makes no sense to me...at all...:francis: they could have done better... Hopefully DLC changes things...

All this technology in this universe and you couldn't clone a new body with a fresh brain then threw all the memories and knowledge inside the new body like Fallout 4??? wouldn't that have been a better option???

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont understand any of these endings tho?!!?:what: shyt makes no sense to me...at all...:francis: they could have done better... Hopefully DLC changes things...

All this technology in this universe and you couldn't clone a new body with a fresh brain then threw all the memories and knowledge inside the new body like Fallout 4??? wouldn't that have been a better option???
Biotechnica in the 2020s Their second discovery was kept in secret due it being illegal in majority of countries. In 2004, Francis Young was successful in human cloning experiments, however it wasn't until 16 years later in 2020 that he succeeded in producing the first self-aware fully functional human clone by implanting a construct personality. Initially, this development was artificial, but soon enough they began experimenting to insert natural digitized personalities in clones using something similar in tech to the Soulkiller. The main R&D cloning facility of Biotechnica located in Night City had a staff of about 200 scientists and security. so yeah the problem is no v talk to point him or her in the Biotechnica direction :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Biotechnica in the 2020s Their second discovery was kept in secret due it being illegal in majority of countries. In 2004, Francis Young was successful in human cloning experiments, however it wasn't until 16 years later in 2020 that he succeeded in producing the first self-aware fully functional human clone by implanting a construct personality. Initially, this development was artificial, but soon enough they began experimenting to insert natural digitized personalities in clones using something similar in tech to the Soulkiller. The main R&D cloning facility of Biotechnica located in Night City had a staff of about 200 scientists and security. so yeah the problem is no v talk to point him or her in the Biotechnica direction :francis:

DLC?!?!?! :ohhh: that would make the most sense!!!