"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

damn another one...CDPR putting in overtime :leon:

*edit*

PC-specific

• Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.

I initially said this problem was limited to PC and some dude told me no and I listened to him...had me riled up for no reason smh

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You gotta have intelligence high so you can craft legendary quick hacks. I crafted legendary suicide and grenade hacks. Suicide is still unsettling when once you execute it. :whoa:

GOTDAMN why didn’t we have this discussion a day ago:snoop:

So like I been grinding all these side missions then looked up and saw I had like 7 points. My Hacking is like 12 and I could’ve put them points there but I spread it out to other skills:aicmon:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
only real bug I keep seeing is NPC's appearing and disappearing

funny cause this one time I was gonna stash a body in a closet, but when I dropped the body it just disappeared. I was just like "ok, that works too" :ehh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea then he leaves behind his "son" junior with your own new delamin car which is pretty sweet.

Does it involve getting his porche?

Word.

Right now I wanna craft that smart rifle but I don't wanna raise my technicality all the way to 18 to to unlock that perk :francis:
ya, do all of his sude missions. The game also tracks your responses to him throughout the game. If you a dikk to him the option wont come up for the finale to do the Johnny run.

the ending is the same as the johnny/rogue route, just the gameplay is different. Pretty much do the last mission solo.

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
You gotta have intelligence high so you can craft legendary quick hacks. I crafted legendary suicide and grenade hacks. Suicide is still unsettling when once you execute it. :whoa:
Annnd then theres cyberpsychosis.. which I finally had a chance to mess with. Picked a random group of 4. Chose the strongest looking one. Hacks em.. he goes bananas and kills the other 3.. then offs himself....SHEESSSH :ohlawd:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
That Comrade's Hammer is just melting opponents :picard:

For the life of me I don't know why this game doesn't have a mechanic to auto-loot items...or if you're playing stealthy, pickpocket stuff right off of enemies.

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
rux5vnv9b1761.jpg

:mjgrin:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just find it so funny all these you tubers and game ‘journalist’ that were praising the game to high heaven are now acting like victims and constantly releasing videos talking about how much they hate the game.

This one guy on youtube Matty something said it was the greatest rpg of the decade, nothing but praise. Now the last 10 videos he’s released has been shytting on the game and CDPR. Like, you start to learn a lot about who’s opinion to trust when it comes to these type of situations. A lot of people truly only care about clicks and they’re not any better than CDPR, just manipulating their fans for more views.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Uhh, I updated the game with the new patch, now it says content lock and I cant load the game up, it just freezes. I deleted the patch and tried redownloading, running it as admin. Still get content lock, dont tell me I have to reinstall this fukking game and start over

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Uhh, I updated the game with the new patch, now it says content lock and I cant load the game up, it just freezes. I deleted the patch and tried redownloading, running it as admin. Still get content lock, dont tell me I have to reinstall this fukking game and start over

Content lock??????:dahell:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just had this issue myself and fixed it by going to the file "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\content\audio_1_general.archive"
and deleting it. Upon restarting it will recreate the file and it's fixed.

After some quick googles, that fixed it.
The exact same thing happened to me. I’m guessing it’s a widespread issue with the new patch