"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
For the brehs that finished the game. Do I gotta go past the point of no return to find out

What's good with Rogue, Smasher and that dude from the ship? Thought I'd unlock another mission to get to the bottom of this. Been waiting

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
skDHbVu.png

I just got to the end, and picked the suicide option, bruhh.

Ah well time to reload a save and try the other two options.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Man.... it’s crazy how cats was worried about this game being short..... as I have now put 73 hours into this game:wow:

Thank you Covid season:wow:
It's more about the main story being short. Outside of the artificial breaks where you have to wait for someone to call you, you can reach the end of the story faster than you'd think.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's more about the main story being short. Outside of the artificial breaks where you have to wait for someone to call you, you can reach the end of the story faster than you'd think.

Outside of Mass Effect..... I’ve never played an open world game where I had this much fun doing the side shyt though

At first it was just me doing it to level up and get eddies...... but then some of the fukkery I discovered..... I got lost in it

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
So, ive tried two different endings so far, suicide, and the 6 months left to live if I go back to earth option. Each pretty bleak scenarios, and put a damper on my mood. Its 3am im going to sleep now, when I wake up i'll will try the option where I ask Panam and the crew for help. The way the endings have been going though, Im gonna assume she's going to die in that one :mjcry: