"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I’m mad that I enjoy the Mexican station more than the hip hop one :skip:

shyts got some slappers tho:ehh:
Pacific Dreams for that low fi when I'm just driving around or doing photomode stuff.
Principales when I'm doing everything else.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I combined them. he becomes a new being

Yea then he leaves behind his "son" junior with your own new delamin car which is pretty sweet.

If you nice to him you get a secret last mission

Does it involve getting his porche?

I love that gun. Can be chillin behind a few walls if you like and still drop bodies. The AOE is hilarious. Its my IDGAF anymore gun.
Word.

Right now I wanna craft that smart rifle but I don't wanna raise my technicality all the way to 18 to to unlock that perk :francis:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Oh by the ay did anyone else take homies car in that one fight mission? The dude with the pregnant baby mamma? I took it with the quickness along with the money :pachaha:

Legit only bought one car in this game. Taking some pics with it now.

:laff:

I let him keep the bred. Getting whooped on front of your pregnant bm is enough.

BBY has this on sale for $49. They might give you push back but I got them to give me a price match.

With the preorder bonus and this i essentially got it for $39. Can't be mad at that :yeshrug:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So brehs..Iv purposely not looked into anything regarding the story, characters and plot/side missions as I don’t plan to buy this until I have a PS5 and wanna go in fresh, so of course all I have seen is the bad shyt and negatively sorroundibg its issues, glitch videos, bug compilations ect..

from somebody who has played through it, bullshyt/buggyness aside...how is the game? No spoilers, just is the story/ side stuff cool and Witcher tier? Is the gunplay/skills good? The driving feel good?

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
So brehs..Iv purposely not looked into anything regarding the story, characters and plot/side missions as I don’t plan to buy this until I have a PS5, so of course all I have seen is the bad shyt, glitch videos, bug compilations ect..

from somebody who has played through it, bullshyt/buggyness aside...how is the game? No spoilers, just is the story/ side stuff cool and Witcher tier? Is the gunplay/skills good? The driving feel good?
I think it will be a great experience once everything is patched up and they finish the current-gen versions of PS5 and Xbox Series X.
The game shines brightest with its story, characters, and the many options you can implement to tackle a mission. There are some great side missions as well if your familiar with how CDPR did them with The Witcher 3 it's similar. The gunplay is good, melee is fun with the blades and swords, driving is passable I prefer the bikes most of the time.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ep9IZWyXIAM61Rk