"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
For me that’s about what I expected, I’m seeing a lot of you tubers trying to say the game was disappointing because of the “lack of choices” you had.

I feel like these dudes are being unrealistic
Most people seem disappointed that lifepaths mean nothing. Outside of the opening to the prologue and some optional dialogues it affects absolutely nothing in the game.

bfgoamsokr661.jpg

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna say it...

I don't like Johnny. He is intrusive as fukk. Every time he pops up I cuss his ass out if I'm given the option. The name of the chip he's on fits what he is. A fukking relic. An edgy fukking relic. Arasaka this and that, yo shut up :hhh:

In all fairness to my mans there I was wondering how nobody else was lusting over Claire, but after I finished her third race and got her backstory then it hit me :mjlol:
If you nice to him you get a secret last mission
The life paths really don’t matter past the prologue.
the game lacked choices that ended up with shyt like this

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some gifs I made of Comrade's Hammer.

Drink beer, vaporize someone's entire lower body with a headshot :hubie:
J4cs1O3.gif

Hit them so hard their guns were left hanging in the air like Wile E Coyote :hubie:
BotFSni.gif

Killed a fool and the mahfukka wasn't even in my sights :hubie:
FKQ5wUm.gif

Yo, these gifs. :mjlol:

Dude in the last gif hitting the reverse Smooth Criminal :dead:

He's based on Jello Biaffra of the dead Kennedys, holier than thou but extremely annoying.

Makes total sense. Spitting some of that real shyt, bit annoying enough to make you think that if he's right, maybe you're good with being wrong.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Makes total sense. Spitting some of that real shyt, bit annoying enough to make you think that if he's right, maybe you're good with being wrong.

ok cool...didn’t wanna come across as complaining but yeah I hate this dude already:pachaha:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

this video is why I asked that question, these dudes normally just put out videos mapping out different build types in these types of games. But they spent 50 minutes nitpicking and detailing every thing they felt was lacking and felt mislead. It’s annoying to hear them go on and on painting a narrative that this is a bad game.

I don’t know anyone in real life that actually talks like this about any game. They kept saying they enjoyed the game but didn’t spend half the time talking about what the game does right.

it should never be this serious

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

this video is why I asked that question, these dudes normally just put out videos mapping out different build types in these types of games. But they spent 50 minutes nitpicking and detailing every thing they felt was lacking and felt mislead. It’s annoying to hear them go on and on painting a narrative that this is a bad game.

I don’t know anyone in real life that actually talks like this about any game. They kept saying they enjoyed the game but didn’t spend half the time talking about what the game does right.

Negative cyberpunk coverage gets the puters putin. :manny:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

For channels like that, though, they have a completely different type of investment than someone like you or I.

I mean, they're still making in depth videos about Skyrim. So for them, they could easily say that this game will ultimately cost them money, since it's not the experience they were at one point led to believe they were. It's emblematic of the symbiotic relationship between content creators and developers. And one hand, I get it. That's disappointing. But that's a them problem, not a me problem. This game isn't the exact experience I was thinking it would be, but it it's still a VERY fun game. So, I can't really count it as a disappointment.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
game is almost too easy. i'm walking through the front door making eye contact with people and watching them evaporate like i'm doctor manhattan

NxXB2.gif

the sword is just for fun at this point

I swear the swords make me feel like Kill Bill:wow:. Had to deal with a mini boss during a gig, I kept losing and forgot :ohhh:"I got a katana and a big ass blade". Flashed and slash:banderas:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
For channels like that, though, they have a completely different type of investment than someone like you or I.

I mean, they're still making in depth videos about Skyrim. So for them, they could easily say that this game will ultimately cost them money, since it's not the experience they were at one point led to believe they were. It's emblematic of the symbiotic relationship between content creators and developers. And one hand, I get it. That's disappointing. But that's a them problem, not a me problem. This game isn't the exact experience I was thinking it would be, but it it's still a VERY fun game. So, I can't really count it as a disappointment.

once you really take a moment and think about theexpectations you built up for the game over the years and the actual game you realize how unfair some of it was.

so, the game isn't a state of the art cyberpunk sim, but its still a good game on par with any other high quality open world rpg game. I dont think its leagues above fallout in terms of gameplay, but narrative wise, music, aesthetically, and ambition wise it's a step above.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
once you really take a moment and think about theexpectations you built up for the game over the years and the actual game you realize how unfair some of it was.

so, the game isn't a state of the art cyberpunk sim, but its still a good game on par with any other high quality open world rpg game. I dont think its leagues above fallout in terms of gameplay, but narrative wise, music, aesthetically, and ambition wise it's a step above.

To be clear, my expectations were just that character origins and building would have a little more impact than they do, and there wouldn't be the level of jank there is with this game. I didn't ride the hype train on this one like most people did.

But to say that anyone's disappointment is unfair? Nah, breh. They deserve that shyt. They fed into the hype loop the entire way, and never said or did anything to base it in reality. They helped create these unrealistic expectations. You can't on one hand say that you're in tune with your player base, and know that they want, and then on the other know that your final product isn't going to come close to what they're expecting, and act like you had no idea this would happen. Especially when they ran their own series of streams to drip feed game info to the public and build hype. This all could've been avoided by being more transparent during development. Even a simple reset of expectations in June would have gone a long way to resolving the current situation.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
My radio stays on Principales :banderas: the game soundtrack is wild underrated. This and Doom Eternal prob my fav game soundtracks of the year.

edit River City girls shyt was dope too idk if that came out this year tho :patrice: