"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yo this 'Contagion" cyberware mod is demonic :merchant:

shyt got me feeling like a cyberpunk Darth Vader. :mjlol:

Just straight up showing up to gang hideouts and massacring them without even pulling a trigger

This the funnest shyt ever. There were some missions later on that I'm guessing were supposed to be difficult, but Contagion plus Overheat = all enemies cleared out easily. :mjlol:

I also got the daemon that weakens the enemies with Breach Protocol, adding even more fuel to the fire. :mjlit:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah, the ai in this is terrible. Super cheesy at times. Damn near a football away behind multiple pillars while running quichacks on the Maelstroms via camera. Somehow, the cop across the street from their building not only joined in on helping the same gang they clap at on sight, but also tiptoed over like the fukking Pink Panther and miraculously knew exactly where I was. Like, the ai legitimately guided him straight to me. I can't stand cheesy ai. Throws me out of the game mentally more than any crash or bug.
the fanboys in here don't want you pointing out flaws. the game is perfect. it must be your system or something you did :pachaha:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If Padre say they dead, then they dead :pacspit:

Also everybody talking Panam this, Panam that, but Claire :wub:
OgyGl76.png

AbandonedAggravatingBoilweevil-size_restricted.gif

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Its wild because I usually ride with Johnny. But dude be hating so randomly some times :mjlol:

"you want me to stick it to the corpos or put this sick fukk out of his misery? which is it :unimpressed:"

"fukk you V :pacspit: i'm a visionary. if you need me to tell you how to live then you're a p*ssy"

I'm gonna say it...

I don't like Johnny. He is intrusive as fukk. Every time he pops up I cuss his ass out if I'm given the option. The name of the chip he's on fits what he is. A fukking relic. An edgy fukking relic. Arasaka this and that, yo shut up :hhh:

nobody tell him :lolbron:
In all fairness to my mans there I was wondering how nobody else was lusting over Claire, but after I finished her third race and got her backstory then it hit me :mjlol:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna say it...

I don't like Johnny. He is intrusive as fukk. Every time he pops up I cuss his ass out if I'm given the option. The name of the chip he's on fits what he is. A fukking relic. An edgy fukking relic. Arasaka this and that, yo shut up :hhh:
Yeah that my biggest problem with Johnny he petty much stay a self servicing self righteousness a$$hole throughout out the game and you really see it when you do missions for judy johnny much spends the whole time going :mjpls:and :pacspit: at helping her with the plight of prostitutes working at cloud it like damn how you going to talk all that shyt about Arasaka and corporate exploitation in general not want to fight for prostitutes working right:camby: .

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that my biggest problem with Johnny he petty much stay a self servicing self righteousness a$$hole throughout out the game and you really see it when you do missions for judy johnny much spends the whole time going :mjpls:and :pacspit: at helping her with the plight of prostitutes working at cloud it like damn how you going to talk all that shyt about Arasaka and corporate exploitation in general not want to fight for prostitutes working right:camby: .

The crazy part is if you do the Delamain missions at the end he's like

These are sentient AI. How dare you delete them?

When I put my breh Delemain's pieces back together he straight up says "You're a real peice of shyt, V" :pacspit:

You wanna captain save these robots but I can't save these hos? :gucci:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
The crazy part is if you do the Delamain missions at the end he's like

These are sentient AI. How dare you delete them?

When I put my breh Delemain's pieces back together he straight up says "You're a real peice of shyt, V" :pacspit:

You wanna captain save these robots but I can't save these hos? :gucci:
I combined them. he becomes a new being