"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm gonna say it...

I don't like Johnny. He is intrusive as fukk. Every time he pops up I cuss his ass out if I'm given the option. The name of the chip he's on fits what he is. A fukking relic. An edgy fukking relic. Arasaka this and that, yo shut up :hhh:

In all fairness to my mans there I was wondering how nobody else was lusting over Claire, but after I finished her third race and got her backstory then it hit me :mjlol:

Yeah it's like I get why Johnny's in the game, he's THE "cyberpunk", the punk rockstar who has a problem with authority and alpha or whatever. Even if he wasn't Keanu he'd fit right into the theme of the game.

But he is a royal pain in the ass. :mjlol:

And a nikka like me who doesn't even fukk with that rebellious white boy punk shyt definitely ain't on the same type of time. :dead:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Some gifs I made of Comrade's Hammer.

Drink beer, vaporize someone's entire lower body with a headshot :hubie:
J4cs1O3.gif

Hit them so hard their guns were left hanging in the air like Wile E Coyote :hubie:
BotFSni.gif

Killed a fool and the mahfukka wasn't even in my sights :hubie:
FKQ5wUm.gif

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So for those of y’all that finished it, did y’all feel like your choices really mattered?

did you get the impression that if you played it a different way things would have went completely different?

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Yeah it's like I get why Johnny's in the game, he's THE "cyberpunk", the punk rockstar who has a problem with authority and alpha or whatever. Even if he wasn't Keanu he'd fit right into the theme of the game.

But he is a royal pain in the ass. :mjlol:

And a nikka like me who doesn't even fukk with that rebellious white boy punk shyt definitely ain't on the same type of time. :dead:

He's based on Jello Biaffra of the dead Kennedys, holier than thou but extremely annoying.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So for those of y’all that finished it, did y’all feel like your choices really mattered?

did you get the impression that if you played it a different way things would have went completely different?
For some quests, yeah.

I feel like most just leave you feeling different kinds of fukked up though :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

They do sometimes but mostly dont. The most important decisions are the ones you make by the end, but you’d have to fulfill some other requirements to get those choices also. Most times the decisions you make only have an immediate effect on the outcome of the quest you’re on.

It’s not completely choice driven game like Detroit become human. I don’t think we’ll see something like that in an open world rpg in a long time tbh

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:jbhmm:for some quest yes but over all no when I think about it my v more or less got fukk over bad no matter what I try to do:sadbron:

Rayzah

Daps
They do sometimes but mostly dont. The most important decisions are the ones you make by the end, but you’d have to fulfill some other requirements to get those choices also. Most times the decisions you make only have an immediate effect on the outcome of the quest you’re on.

It’s not completely choice driven game like Detroit become human. I don’t think we’ll see something like that in an open world rpg in a long time tbh

I felt like Detroit had a lot of different endings but once I started my second playthrough the alt choices were just fukked up. And in some respects the same things happened just to different people. What I’m trying to say is having choices isn’t always a good thing cause they aren’t always good.

I liked my ending I felt like it made sense based on what happened.

like being able to pick who you wanted to do the final mission with and I would assume it would go different depending on who you pick and were cool with

Rayzah

Daps

For me that’s about what I expected, I’m seeing a lot of you tubers trying to say the game was disappointing because of the “lack of choices” you had.

I feel like these dudes are being unrealistic

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I felt like Detroit had a lot of different endings but once I started my second playthrough the alt choices were just fukked up. And in some respects the same things happened just to different people. What I’m trying to say is having choices isn’t always a good thing cause they aren’t always good.

I liked my ending I felt like it made sense based on what happened.

like being able to pick who you wanted to do the final mission with and I would assume it would go different depending on who you pick and were cool with

thats kind of what a mean, a true choice driven open world rpg will likely never happens because it creates too many variables in coding and room for error. That’s why a lot of these games come out so broken because of the endless thread of quest lines that effect other parts of the game. There’s a point of diminishing returns when it comes to choice, that you still have to mostly contain it to tell a coherent story

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
For me that’s about what I expected, I’m seeing a lot of you tubers trying to say the game was disappointing because of the “lack of choices” you had.

I feel like these dudes are being unrealistic
people expect a bunch of branching paths, but it can quickly lead to a ridiculous amount of endings