"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Aside from the Last of Us 2 and Metal Gear V what game actually has good enemy AI?

Most games with cover shooting is just like playing whack o mole. At least In the Last of us making knocking over bottles and stepping on glass would alert enemies and they would try and constantly flank you.

I don’t really have high expectations for it at this point outside of sports and fighting games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also everybody talking Panam this, Panam that, but Claire :wub:
OgyGl76.png

:deadrose:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I just got to the part where you at the parade
and gotta unplug ol girl. that ninja that sneak in the window right before you do, kicking my goddamn ass, im playing netrunner build, so no points in body, im going to sleep before i break my computer...try again tomorrow.

I pulled out the Samurai sword and gave him an honorable death :mjlit:

I had that cyberdeck that gives you bullet time button at the expense of removing hacking. Froze samurai breh in place and went wild with the heavy attacks.

Straight melted him :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Legendary Archangel Revolver might be the most OP gun in the game.

1.945.8 DPS

+100% crit chance

+219.21% crit damage

5.30 headshot damage multiplier

1 shot kills instantly.
Sounds up there with Comrade's Hammer. It's a one shot Tech Revolver so it can shoot through walls but unlike other Tech weapons you don't need to charge it for full damage output. And because of it having only one shot the Handgun perk where your final round in the clip does double damage counts for every shot.

I make thugs explode into puddles from outside the damn building. :deadrose:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Sounds up there with Comrade's Hammer. It's a one shot Tech Revolver so it can shoot through walls but unlike other Tech weapons you don't need to charge it for full damage output. And because of it having only one shot the Handgun perk where your final round in the clip does double damage counts for every shot.

I make thugs explode into puddles from outside the damn building. :deadrose:

I just seen that video today gun is way OP...:deadrose::mjlol: