"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just got to the part where you at the parade
and gotta unplug ol girl. that ninja that sneak in the window right before you do kicking my goddamn ass, im playing netrunner build, so no points in body, im going to sleep before i break my computer...try again tomorrow.

You assed out breh...:mjlol: you should have always made a well rounded fighter...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just got to the part where you at the parade
and gotta unplug ol girl. that ninja that sneak in the window right before you do, kicking my goddamn ass, im playing netrunner build, so no points in body, im going to sleep before i break my computer...try again tomorrow.

I
I beat Oda’s ass as a netrunner, Just gotta put distance between you and him

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
:lolbron: Good luck... my sword and gun skills are on point...made light work of him when I pulled out my hand cannon...:wow: sword first, gun after...

Just got an idea, ima ping that fgt at the start of the fight and snipe him through walls, bytch ass nikka

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
To be fair.. netrunning can get pretty ridiculous lol.. especially if you get that one perk to link hacks with your crit chance/dmg.
game is almost too easy. i'm walking through the front door making eye contact with people and watching them evaporate like i'm doctor manhattan

NxXB2.gif

the sword is just for fun at this point

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
game is almost too easy. i'm walking through the front door making eye contact with people and watching them evaporate like i'm doctor manhattan

NxXB2.gif

the sword is just for fun at this point

Contagion legendary alone, plus unlock the perk to make it jump to 5 more people, plus scale it with crit damage, PLUS give ti 100% damage perk for using it unnoticed which is damn near always, and yeah...you’re pretty much a god.

Plus after a certain point it almost cost no ram to use and has a very small cooldown