"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Am I the only who thinks all that cyberware looks uncomfortable as fukk? Like how you sleep when your entire neck is made out of metal and wires?
Yeah i wonder how weird it feels to have a usb wire in your wrist like that
Plus the fact that you can’t go back freaks me out

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

its crazy augmentations is like contact lenses to them no hesitation for modifications at all...:francis: no need for drugs like neuropozyne to help with the body rejections either...:mjpls:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

According to the lore book people in the world look at it like how people look at tats and piercings now, accessories to "express" yourself

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
its crazy augmentations is like contact lenses to them no hesitation for modifications at all...:francis: no need for drugs like neuropozyne to help with the body rejections either...:mjpls:

According to that same lore book body rejections was a problem with early cyberware and that's why they came out with the fake "skin" to help with that. Thats why a lot of people with cyberware dont have their actual skin all over their body

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, i thought i was gonna be cool with the voodoo boys but they turned out to be self serving a$$holes. :yeshrug:
everyone v try to get help from are self serving a$$holes outside the nomads think about Goro Takemura who nice to v is still just using him or her to get back at Yorinobu he is still fiercely loyal to Saburo and Arasaka Corporation.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
everyone v try to get help from are self serving a$$holes outside the nomads think about Goro Takemura who nice to v is still just using him or her to get back at Yorinobu he is still fiercely loyal to Saburo and Arasaka Corporation.

Yeah it's weird because 1 he's japanese and in this world that honor shyt still means alot to them... and 2 hes grateful because they saved him from the slums as a kid so he has undying loyalty to them... but when V questions him on how the corporations take and take, he says you can't fix it all at one time...:manny:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in the tabletop game cyberpunk red you can go back
Bodybank
Widespread adoption of new advances in limb cloning technology pioneered by
Biotechnica during the 4th Corporate War crashed the market for real human cadavers.
Cloned limbs became so numerous that for the first time in the history of organ
harvesting, people became worth less dead than alive. The Bodybank had
to evolve its business model to keep afloat, pivoting itself into a provider of cloned limbs
to hospital clients. As part of this pivot, the Bodybank stopped offering money for both
legitimate and illegitimate limbs. The cost for a replacement limb is now included in the
cost of a hospital visit. Buying your own to keep cryochilled for "just in case" costs only
50eb (Costly) a limb.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yeah, the ai in this is terrible. Super cheesy at times. Damn near a football away behind multiple pillars while running quichacks on the Maelstroms via camera. Somehow, the cop across the street from their building not only joined in on helping the same gang they clap at on sight, but also tiptoed over like the fukking Pink Panther and miraculously knew exactly where I was. Like, the ai legitimately guided him straight to me. I can't stand cheesy ai. Throws me out of the game mentally more than any crash or bug.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
in the tabletop game cyberpunk red you can go back
Bodybank
Widespread adoption of new advances in limb cloning technology pioneered by
Biotechnica during the 4th Corporate War crashed the market for real human cadavers.
Cloned limbs became so numerous that for the first time in the history of organ
harvesting, people became worth less dead than alive. The Bodybank had
to evolve its business model to keep afloat, pivoting itself into a provider of cloned limbs
to hospital clients. As part of this pivot, the Bodybank stopped offering money for both
legitimate and illegitimate limbs. The cost for a replacement limb is now included in the
cost of a hospital visit. Buying your own to keep cryochilled for "just in case" costs only
50eb (Costly) a limb.

I see people in this game covered completely in chrome and shyt. I can’t help but think about all them insta-thots that compete with each over over who can get teh biggest BBLs

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Cyberware doesn’t feel too far-fetched when you look at how women now are cutting themselves up to achieve that Kylie Jenner look. Imagine back in the 70’s if you told people women would be injecting their lips with chemicals, injecting fat into their buttcheeks, and shaving down their teeth to get veneers. And going to shady plastic surgeons in foreign countries to get it done.

Going to a shady ripperdock to get discount cyberware seems very probable.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
I just got to the part where you at the parade
and gotta unplug ol girl. that ninja that sneak in the window right before you do, kicking my goddamn ass, im playing netrunner build, so no points in body, im going to sleep before i break my computer...try again tomorrow.