"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah, i thought i was gonna be cool with the voodoo boys but they turned out to be self serving a$$holes. :yeshrug:

:francis: yeah I was extremely disappointed...I could have killed the lot of them for the disrespect but I was like I have a feeling the universe gonna screw them over anyways..

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For sho! It is an interesting plot device for sure. I'll just have to progress through the game and see if my thoughts change.
I like him as a psuedo moral compass and its nice to have something in game to express the  :mad: at your a$$hole choices.

Then once you go into his life you start to understand his biases and makes you :mjpls: yourself. Feels very meta.

Sometimes you're like ":manny:....You're right Johnny I should kill everyone"

Corpo: ":whoa: who you talking to V, my man?"

Other times

Johnny:
tenor.gif

v: I'll shut up if you pay me double and let my bytch in the Voodoo Boys get the crucifixion ppv for free:unimpressed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I like him as a psuedo moral compass and its nice to have something in game to express the  :mad: at your a$$hole choices.

Then once you go into his life you start to understand his biases and makes you :mjpls: yourself. Feels very meta.

Other times

Johnny:
tenor.gif

v: I'll shut up if you pay me double and let my bytch in the Voodoo Boys get the crucifixion ppv for free:unimpressed:

“So idk johnny panam is a cool chick I’m thinking about asking her to be my gf idk she seems to be a all over the place sometime”:lupe:

“fukk V! Forget that shyt! We should be focusing on burning Arasaka to the fukking ground! fukk those capitalist pigs and fukk this god damn cesspool of a city!” :pacspit:

“...”:skip:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Other times

Johnny:
tenor.gif

:deadmanny:

“So idk johnny panam is a cool chick I’m thinking about asking her to be my gf idk she seems to be a all over the place sometime”:lupe:

“fukk V! Forget that shyt! We should be focusing on burning Arasaka to the fukking ground! fukk those capitalist pigs and fukk this god damn cesspool of a city!” :pacspit:

I ain't give a care, I been focused on trying to get in them jeans. :takedat:

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri

Nahhh see he crossed the line with that one lmao. Give him some flash back "told ya Johnny boy" vibes before I hop into cyberspace.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps

Why you taking advice from Johnny? :mjpls:

Talking about Judy life is all over the place. Man, I found you on a USB drive breh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Am I the only who thinks all that cyberware looks uncomfortable as fukk? Like how you sleep when your entire neck is made out of metal and wires?

its the future shyt is high grade nano particulates flexible and easy to sleep with...:mjgrin: did you find the dude with the robotic dikk side quest yet??:russ::mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
its the future shyt is high grade nano particulates flexible and easy to sleep with...:mjgrin: did you find the dude with the robotic dikk side quest yet??:russ::mjlol:

Never found that one. I deliberately chose to leave some stuff on the table for my 2nd playthrough. Once they drop the ps5 patch and some dlc I’m gonna platinum the game.