"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
itc was fukk Placide when he sent me into that mall full of roided goons and that cyber pyscho
Even the boss came out at me sideways :dahell:

I tried to be cool with these dudes. I really did. She really gonna me hit me with the "if he dies, he dies :unimpressed:" shyt like I ain't just save her life AND didn't snuff out Placide for being shook that I made it back alive? THEN they wanted to look at me sideways after I come back from Cyberspace too?

nah. they did this not me :wow: it didn't have to end like that but everybody got a line :bustback:

I tried. Just know you can't work with everyone :mjpls:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gameplay was great but story wise, it's not touching W3 :francis:

When you finally reached Ciri, you felt that shyt :mjcry:

I didn't feel anything in this game had the same impact. Still fun. I'll give it 8/10. Look forward to DLC. But can't help but feel they could've put more into the main story.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya I definitely need to level up...got cocky and attacked a latino gang...2 dudes 2 chics...one of the dudes out of nowhere just leaped right at me from across the street but I shot him in mid-air and deaded him pretty quick but the chics weee leveled up and hard to take down smh

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I tried to be cool with these dudes. I really did. She really gonna me hit me with the "if he dies, he dies :unimpressed:" shyt like I ain't just save her life AND didn't snuff out Placide for being shook that I made it back alive? THEN they wanted to look at me sideways after I come back from Cyberspace too?

nah. they did this not me :wow: it didn't have to end like that but everybody got a line :bustback:

Johnny was all like “don’t believe that corpo net runner, don’t fall for his trap.” Then after you beat the level he’s like “turns out the corpo guy was telling the truth” :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Is it just me or does Keanu Reeves voice acitng seem unconvicing and uninspiring? :russell:
Keanu starts off kinda weird, but once you get a solid baseline on him.... I was legit surprised. Thought he was pretty fukking good as the game went on though.
ya I definitely need to level up...got cocky and attacked a latino gang...2 dudes 2 chics...one of the dudes out of nowhere just leaped right at me from across the street but I shot him in mid-air and deaded him pretty quick but the chics weee leveled up and hard to take down smh
Its wild because you can't really gauge how strong an enemy is til you land a good on hit on them or til they touch you.

I thought I was the king of Japantown early on then pulled up on those 6th Street boys with the same energy and got my wig pushed back to the loading screen quick :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keanu starts off kinda weird, but once you get a solid baseline on him.... I was legit surprised. Thought he was pretty fukking good as the game went on though.

Its wild because you can't really gauge how strong an enemy is til you land a good on hit on them or til they touch you.

I thought I was the king of Japantown early on then pulled up on those 6th Street boys with the same energy and got my wig pushed back to the loading screen quick :huhldup:
For sho! It is an interesting plot device for sure. I'll just have to progress through the game and see if my thoughts change.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I rushed into that heist unknowingly...didn’t realize it would immediately lead to act 2...now I feel like I’m interrupting the main story to force the side missions to level up...I should’ve leveled up first then did the heist...what ensued would’ve been more plausible too...I’m flirting with just doing the main story then waiting for the next gen version to play it again but this time I’ll do the side missions as well

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I looked it up online.

Not possible to be cool with VB at all :mjpls: Game leaves you with the options of leaving insulted and empty handed or killing everyone.

That was the one I wanted to hit too. Started curving Panam for Creole lessons and everything :mjcry:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Is there anyway they could make the AI better via an update? This is my only gripe about the game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I looked it up online.

Not possible to be cool with VB at all :mjpls: Game leaves you with the options of leaving insulted and empty handed or killing everyone.

That was the one I wanted to hit too. Started curving Panam for Creole lessons and everything :mjcry:

Yeah, i thought i was gonna be cool with the voodoo boys but they turned out to be self serving a$$holes. :yeshrug:

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
I bought the 230k car you can purchase after you get to street cred 50. I was all :lupe:, but shyt is too big and drives like a boat:camby:

Went back to my old save and copped that 130k eddies motorcycle instead. It looks cool, but is so similar to Jackie’s arch. Still like it though :manny:

Where can I cop that bike? Jackies Arch is my go to atm but I don't fukk with the decals on it