"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this game is moving too fast...I knew I should’ve explored the city before doing the heist...since I’ve done the heist everything has been a whirlwind...I’m caught in this long ass cutscene that introduces buddy (don’t wanna spoil it) but I imagine by the time this is over it’ll be act 2 and I will have missed out on all the act 1 side missions

*edit*

damn just looked it up and it looks like act 2 has already started and this is all part of it

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
this game is moving too fast...I knew I should’ve explored the city before doing the heist...since I’ve done the heist everything has been a whirlwind...I’m caught in this long ass cutscene that introduces buddy (don’t wanna spoil it) but I imagine by the time this is over it’ll be act 2 and I will have missed out on all the act 1 side missions

*edit*

damn just looked it up and it looks like act 2 has already started and this is all part of it
I'm pretty sure all of the side missions stay on the map from act 1. I feel like act 1 is like the Hinterlands from Dragon Age Inquisition tbh.

Edit: and I mean that in terms nobody wants to leave the hinterlands because of completionist OCD.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure all of the side missions stay on the map from act 1. I feel like act 1 is like the Hinterlands from Dragon Age Inquisition tbh.

Edit: and I mean that in terms nobody wants to leave the hinterlands because of completionist OCD.

This is true. I think you get gigs based on your street cred

You could wind up a demigod by the time you cleaned the map and started Dex's mission :lupe:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ok that’s great to know re: the side missions remaining...unfortunately I didn’t get the dragon age reference...I did hear about it of course but I’ve never played it

:pachaha:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
This is true. I think you get gigs based on your street cred

You could wind up a demigod by the time you cleaned the map and started Dex's mission :lupe:
After a while I started to use side missions as a way to naturally pass time for missions that have a requirement for what time of day you need to be there.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:mjpls:

I was happy to let them brothers keep them puters putin

I wanted to be cool with them, I really did, but those fukkS left me for dead even after I stood up to NetWatch for them:pacspit: !

I got the info from Alt then gave them the mercy of not wiping out the whole fukking base on the way out. Talking mad shyt to Placide’s bytchass at the exit:lolbron:

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
That sounds like a you problem :mjpls:

I felt like I was amongst fellow 6 cert IT brehs up in there :mjpls:
The area did feel beneath my former corpo status:mjpls:

Music was too loud in the hq:mjpls:

Couldn't understand the accents and the slang:mjpls:
:mjlol:

Placide and Placide alone can catch these hands tho:demonic:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Finally back to all legendary everything :blessed:

Level 18 crafting is the truth. I got the upgrades where it takes like 50% less components to craft an item. :win:

I’m on Act 3 now. I’m getting close to the end :lupe:

I’m gonna focus in on clothing and weapons mods now. Not that I need it though :patrice:

I’m even considering finding all the tarot cards. shyt’s busy work, but maybe something cool is revealed :ld:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm not even gonna bother wasting Eddies on cars. Once I got
Jackies bike
that was it. Bikes have infinitely better handling and generally more fun than the cars.
I bought the 230k car you can purchase after you get to street cred 50. I was all :lupe:, but shyt is too big and drives like a boat:camby:

Went back to my old save and copped that 130k eddies motorcycle instead. It looks cool, but is so similar to Jackie’s arch. Still like it though :manny: