"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How/why did Mitch and Scorpion show up after we took down the drones. Did I miss something? Why are they involved with this part of the mission

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
How/why did Mitch and Scorpion show up after we took down the drones. Did I miss something? Why are they involved with this part of the mission
if you're talking about the part where you took down the ship, they wanted to help the people on board, or worst case scenario, scavenge it for parts.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Cousin @42 Monks and nephew @Fatboi1

So I’m like 60hrs into this game:gucci:

Why I just NOW figured out about modding the optics to add extra hacks to your cyber ware:snoop:

Damn thank goodness I been doing mad random side SIDE missions instead of plowing through the game:martin:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Cousin @42 Monks and nephew @Fatboi1

So I’m like 60hrs into this game:gucci:

Why I just NOW figured out about modding the optics to add extra hacks to your cyber ware:snoop:

Damn thank goodness I been doing mad random side SIDE missions instead of plowing through the game:martin:
bruh. i'm 60+ hours in still in Act 1 :mjlol:

matter of fact I just did that voodoo boys shyt not too long ago. spoilers for that mission:

I felt really :patrice: about the whole thing but after I came back from cyberspace I aired those motherfukkers O W T

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
gvobzlt70q661.jpg

I think it's because the minimap is zoomed in so much you cant anticipate turning. I went into the setting to see if I could adjust but looks like its fixed to being zoomed in.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
bruh. i'm 60+ hours in still in Act 1 :mjlol:

matter of fact I just did that voodoo boys shyt not too long ago. spoilers for that mission:

I felt really :patrice: about the whole thing but after I came back from cyberspace I aired those motherfukkers O W T

:mjpls:

I was happy to let them brothers keep them puters putin