"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
gvobzlt70q661.jpg
Every single turn :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At least you're doing main missions.

All i've been doing is side missions building up my perks n stuff. Got my street cred maxed out already:francis:

ya man...I wanna get my money up and get some of the deadly alterations that some of these dudes were talking about in here :yes:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
like I said above, you can end up nailing the guy to the cross yourself. Now I think of it, I don't think I've gotten paid for that shyt either:hhh:

Yeah, I opted out of that one and just watched. Wasn't sure what kind of demonic fukkery was going to follow out of that. :hubie:

You get paid extra in a phone call later.

I wanna say it was less than 10k so I wasn't happy about it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I tripping but I have full confidence that CDPR will fix this game just like they did others Witcher III....Or is it not likely they will fix it?

When I played the game on my XBOX I didn't notice any issues but I'm still at the start of it.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Am I tripping but I have full confidence that CDPR will fix this game just like they did others Witcher III....Or is it not likely they will fix it?

When I played the game on my XBOX I didn't notice any issues but I'm still at the start of it.
CDPR’s entire reputation is based on fixing this, and making it the best game they can make at this point. They can’t ignore it.

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"We are concentrated on fixing Cyberpunk on last gen consoles". Man let these niccas die already. Buff up the next-gen copy and optimize for the PC. Get that DLC cooked. Fucck them other niccas.

thats what I’m saying. I know the install base is huge but the game is likely just too much for the 6-7 year old consoles.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

This is sort of what i meant earlier but people took offense to think i was insulting them.... If you had been around for witcher 3 you would KNOW that this shyt will get patched. Witcher 3 started in a horrible state on consoles and pc probably worse than this game. Witcher 3 had the benefit of not releasing on so many platforms though. A lot of people didn’t get into it until after it was fixed and it wasn’t as hyped as this game is so it didn’t receive the heavy backlash. I wasn’t saying people are casuals or whiny because they didn’t play WRPG’s i said they are unaware about how these game releases typically tend to go.

A lot of these games that are built around and on pc always come out super rough on consoles. CDPR should have been more aware of the climate they are releasing this game. They thought they could repeat what they did with witcher 3 with this game not knowing they have way more eyes on them now.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least you're doing main missions.

All i've been doing is side missions building up my perks n stuff. Got my street cred maxed out already:francis:

Oh, street cred maxed out too. Vendors and fixers looking at me like it's an honor that I graced them with my presence. :wow:

At this point, I'm basically just grinding out levels to get my stats up. I'm running a Cool/Intelligence/Tech Skills build, and just learned about how broken legendary quickhacks are.