"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ran into a glitch where the audio stops working :francis:.. my 1st major glitch..good thing I saved earlier but when I realized it, I damn near completed 2 other missions. One side mission was bloodshot, where I had to rescue Roh the basement of a dojo(tigerclaw?).. its a mission given to u by Regina. I notice her mouth stop moving and you not being able to hear audio from her....or anybody else.. beware. :mjtf:

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...npc-dialogue-sound.11051723/#js-post-12386990

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a huge issue I have with the upgrade mechanics. It's really not effective to upgrade anything whatsoever because the upgrades are minor and cost a lot. Meanwhile you pick up better weapons almost constantly as you progress and it's often far cheaper and effective to craft a new item that matches your level, especially if you've invested attribute and perk points into Technical Ability and Crafting.

It just doesn't balance out well by design because CDPR doesn't want to fully lock you out of anything.

Yeah. I upgraded a legendary Overture a couple of times, and even though I'm currently swimming in eddies, getting the components for upgrades is going to be rough.

I didn’t realize this is actually almost the conclusion of act 1...I still have one main mission left before the next act (there are only 2 :()...after I finish act 1 I’m spend time finishing up side missions (there are a lot) and getting more acquainted with the city before I move on to act 2...I can see how someone can beat this game in 20 hours if they stick to the main story but fortunately I like the side missions

If you want to blaze through, you could, since Act 2 treats main quests more like questlines, and it's really easy to blow through an entire line in one sitting. But that's where the wealth of side quests ends up coming in handy.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, I realized that I've done the game slightly out of order.

I've only got one main quest string left in Act 2, and I haven't even met Panam yet. :mjlol:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
gvobzlt70q661.jpg