"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Finally got a knife and it’s not even a competition, that shyt is stronger than most guns lol. I can’t wait for a good knife

Swords is better...:banderas: something about beheading these fools so easily...:wow: and the head flies off across the room...:bryan: the sound the sword makes...

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
The Sinnerman side mission is probably the craziest shyt I've encountered so far.
3TgL2oQ.png

How that mission went from:

A guy just wanting revenge on his wife's murderer

to

The guy getting shot up by the police in the attempt, then the killer recruits you in joining in his quest for penance while a BD studio just wants to exploit on it for cash, accumulating in the guy being crucified on tape.
like I said above, you can end up nailing the guy to the cross yourself. Now I think of it, I don't think I've gotten paid for that shyt either:hhh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
like I said above, you can end up nailing the guy to the cross yourself. Now I think of it, I don't think I've gotten paid for that shyt either:hhh:
Yeah, I opted out of that one and just watched. Wasn't sure what kind of demonic fukkery was going to follow out of that. :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m about 10-12 hours into the game and I’m
Playing on a PS4 :sadcam:

There are major flaws in the game if your actively looking for them; NPC’s are lackluster and the graphics aren’t that next level piff that’s been advertised for years. but I’m still having a good ass time

I’m playing on very hard, so even basic side
Missions can take me a while to beat. But the satisfaction of pulling off a good distraction and getting that stealth kill is undeniable. Some missions i have to play through 4-6 times just to beat; but it makes the missions that much more satisfying. I’m only able to play on weekends so I’m not as far along as I wanna be, but to me
This game is a banger and I love it. Super envious of the guys on CP and next gen. After this play through I’ll wait until I get a ps5/seriesx before I play to again. But even on PS4 this game is still good imo. :hubie:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta start reading those little logs spread across the world.
You'll get more of an understanding of the lore.
I've been stealthing so I'm getting my money's worth and learning more about all the people involved.
This shyt is deep.

I think I might just spend a day reading shards once the action cools off a bit of that ever happens lol...but I’ve been collecting them and don’t read them unless I have to

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m about 10-12 hours into the game

very minor complaint but the XSX doesn’t show stats for time played for this game

:francis:

I’ll have to check and see if the game itself keeps those stats but the xbox doesn’t even tho it does for a majority of games (just not this one tho)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the justice league movie of video games

I liked that movie and felt it got a bad wrap...found myself watching most of it twice cuz I got some p*ssy halfway thru the movie and was sort of keeping an eye on it while in them guts...then I rewatched the 2nd half of the movie when she left...maybe my positive feelings toward the movie are associated with her :skip:

but nah I really liked it tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
waaait...all THAT was just the intro!

I didn’t realize this is actually almost the conclusion of act 1...I still have one main mission left before the next act (there are only 2 :()...after I finish act 1 I’m spend time finishing up side missions (there are a lot) and getting more acquainted with the city before I move on to act 2...I can see how someone can beat this game in 20 hours if they stick to the main story but fortunately I like the side missions

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
very minor complaint but the XSX doesn’t show stats for time played for this game

:francis:

I’ll have to check and see if the game itself keeps those stats but the xbox doesn’t even tho it does for a majority of games (just not this one tho)
It should be in your save data. In the right top corner of your saves it shows how long you have played at the time of the save.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
it's too bad we can't duel wield certain guns in this fukking game...:what: what an idiotic idea to NOT have!!!:mindblown:
Especially since
You can get both of Jackie's guns as iconic weapons. They could have atleast made those a special occurrence for dual weilding

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It should be in your save data. In the right top corner of your saves it shows how long you have played at the time of the save.

nah it’s not there...did you see it for yourself with this game or are you just speaking in general?

typically I know how to find the info under stats for time played but they say it’s not available for this game...there’s a few games that don’t track stats on the X1X/XSX...I was disappointed to see that star wars didn’t track this info either

*edit*

ok I see it now...you meant the game save within the game itself when you go to load it up/continue...I misunderstood you...I didn’t realize that represented how many hours you put in...I’ve only put in 8 hours...so I’ve been playing about 2-3 hours a day since saturday night...thanks