"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:mjtf:

Did you not notice the #s not going up at all?
Nah, I wasn’t paying attention to it. :yeshrug:
I only noticed it when I got to the harder missions and it was taking a crazy amount of ammo to kill people
Can’t you just upgrade items?
I’ve been doing that, but it’s very expensive. I’m better off just crafting new legendary weapons that are scaled up to your level when you craft them.

Daps
Nah, I wasn’t paying attention to it. :yeshrug:
I only noticed it when I got to the harder missions and it was taking a crazy amount of ammo to kill people

I’ve been doing that, but it’s very expensive. I’m better off just crafting new legendary weapons that are scaled up to your level when you craft them.

:lolbron: Nah breh just use the item bug to cheat the system

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fun, right?:youngsabo:

don’t get it twisted I had no doubts it would be once my complaints (primarily the graphics) were rectified...case in point after the title screen when the next part starts this shyt looks insanely good on the XSX...as I’m looking at this woman in the hallway, I can’t say it enough but the female models in this game look lifelike...I’m gonna have to force myself to stop...so much is happening...I’m end up staying up til the 8 playing this if I don’t call it quits right now

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This is a huge issue I have with the upgrade mechanics. It's really not effective to upgrade anything whatsoever because the upgrades are minor and cost a lot. Meanwhile you pick up better weapons almost constantly as you progress and it's often far cheaper and effective to craft a new item that matches your level, especially if you've invested attribute and perk points into Technical Ability and Crafting.

It just doesn't balance out well by design because CDPR doesn't want to fully lock you out of anything.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Anyone know where I can get this jacket?

QnROZtj.jpg

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Finally got a knife and it’s not even a competition, that shyt is stronger than most guns lol. I can’t wait for a good knife

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
This was one of my concerns tbh. I thought you'd be making decisions in order to be in a good standing with certain gangs of your choosing but you don't really get a choice. Worst yet I feel as if I haven't gotten enough information on the gangs either, only the Tyger Claws, Moxes and the Voodoo Boys to a certain degree.

Yea I just finished a mission where they referenced this moment in the office :pachaha:

Gotta start reading those little logs spread across the world.
You'll get more of an understanding of the lore.
I've been stealthing so I'm getting my money's worth and learning more about all the people involved.
This shyt is deep.