"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3TgL2oQ.png

breh. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’ve been trying to beat every side quest, gig, ncpd scanner hustles, etc. before finishing act 2, but there’s just so many fukking things to do. :damn:

I think I’ll just finish the story tomorrow or the next day. Doing all these side gigs and police shyts is getting monotonous :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what was your first route/build and what's your new one?

went corpo the first two times but didn’t make it past the first time you encountered evelyn and the other mox chic...then put the game on hold tryna score an XSX...just started replaying on sunday as a street kid this time which made more sense than corpo...I’m putting in about 3-4 hours a day...tryna make the game last as long as I can

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’ve learned a hard lesson about legendary items. They do not scale up :mjcry:

I wasted so much time earlier in the game to get all legendary shyt. All of those items are now trash, as I approach level 40. :snoop:

Luckily I finally unlocked the ability to craft legendary items (and when they get crafted it starts at your level).

So, basically, there is no reason to get legendary items before level 40 :francis:

I wish somebody told that to me when I first started the game. So, hopefully somebody just starting the game can learn from my mistake :ld:

CDPR wants you to discover all the game has to offer on your own :troll:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Just as soon as I got Rivers gun I found a comparable EPIC Overture that does fire damage. So now I have 2 revolvers and the Scapel sword that combined with double-jump makes me a Golden Gun hunter from Destiny. I crit for 4-6k to the head and the Epic gun sets people on fire. :jawalrus:
Shyt is lovely

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps

I wasted so much time earlier in the game to get all legendary shyt. All of those items are now trash, as I approach level 40. :snoop:

Luckily I finally unlocked the ability to craft legendary items (and when they get crafted it starts at your level).

So, basically, there is no reason to get legendary items before level 40 :francis:

I wish somebody told that to me when I first started the game. So, hopefully somebody just starting the game can learn from my mistake :ld:

:mjtf:

Did you not notice the #s not going up at all?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I aint played the console versions yet, but ironically, it seems the xbox series x last gen compatibility was the champion for this game as far as consoles go. all these talks of
"who cares about old games" yet this shytbox is now being used to prove the game runs solid:pachaha:

Daps

Can’t you just upgrade items?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not getting as much for these items as I expected....just sold 230 items including a shyt ton of guns I stole off security from the heist and only got like $2-3k when I sold them at one of those machines on the street