"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Finished the story;

Lemme know if it ain't cool to post spoilers;

It's good game...not a classic, not perfect, but, very fun.

6/10 and that's on Stadia playing it on 720p for the most part. So, I may not have got the full fill of the graphics and shyt.

But, this is a above average game with a GREAT narrative and character work.

My problem is; nothing about this game is amazing. Overall, I think Outer Worlds is a better game and it did roleplaying a lot better. CP77 reminds me a lot of it.

The "City Part" of the game is the worst part. Again, I was on Stadia; the city is DEAD. This is unacceptable for a modern open world.

Either make the world smaller or go a more sandbox or even linear pathway.

The shooting is average. Not bad, but, I've seen better. The merging of the looter shooter/RPG shyt throws elements of the game off. I went Stealth/Slick-Talk-Out-Of-Any-Situation/Tech build and basically I could really only sneak around and choke out a few. There's litterally no one hit stealth kills with a muzzled weapon or something.

Again, the story, itself, is okay...

They wasted money on Keanu

I mean, I get the Johnny Silverhand angle and enough choice is given to express if you think he's a POS and want little to nothing to do with him. But, they went Joker on Arkham Knight and half-ass'd it.

You could easily forget about dude if you do the sidemissions--like every review told us to do.

The characters are all 10/10, 5 Star performances and characterizations. I wish your little circle had more.
[*]Panam
[*]Misty
[*]Judy (left)
[*]Evelyn (died)
[*]Jackie (died)
[*]Bug (died)
[*]The ripper dude
Again, CDPR definitely can write.

They bite off WAY MORE than they could chew.

Lowkey, I may never play this til the actual next gen version comes out.

Yes, play it, but, don't expect a 5/5, GAME CHANGER

Lemme back him up...
LwUG6gh.png

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished the story;

They wasted money on Keanu

I mean, I get the Johnny Silverhand angle and enough choice is given to express if you think he's a POS and want little to nothing to do with him. But, they went Joker on Arkham Knight and half-ass'd it.

You could easily forget about dude if you do the sidemissions--like every review told us to do.
Your right about sliverhand I think imo the game would have have been better off without him cause it does not really add anything to story that someone else could have done the dude petty much remain self righteousness a$$hole throughout the game.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’ve learned a hard lesson about legendary items. They do not scale up :mjcry:

I wasted so much time earlier in the game to get all legendary shyt. All of those items are now trash, as I approach level 40. :snoop:

Luckily I finally unlocked the ability to craft legendary items (and when they get crafted it starts at your level).

So, basically, there is no reason to get legendary items before level 40 :francis:

I wish somebody told that to me when I first started the game. So, hopefully somebody just starting the game can learn from my mistake :ld:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I wasted so much time earlier in the game to get all legendary shyt. All of those items are now trash, as I approach level 40. :snoop:

Luckily I finally unlocked the ability to craft legendary items (and when they get crafted it starts at your level).

So, basically, there is no reason to get legendary items before level 40 :francis:

I wish somebody told that to me when I first started the game. So, hopefully somebody just starting the game can learn from my mistake :ld:
Cigavelli did that, so hopefully you wont have to go through that:huhldup:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The talking gun scales with level so I think your safe to get that one.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The talking gun scales with level so I think your safe to get that one.
I fukked that up too. I didn’t know choosing murder mode at the beginning ultimately leads the gun to go to pacifist mode later :snoop:

I need to read up more with my choices, but I also don’t wanna spoil shyt. Can’t win :francis: