"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't front. When I saw that storage limit shyt I got shook :mjlol:

it’s definitely something I’d expect to be in the back of one’s mind if they’re really into the game...I normally keep just one game file and keep overwriting the old one with the new one...glad I saw this tho...I’ll just keep multiple game files and hope that works

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
:ufdup:

Claire

“Female (Trans)” :dame:
That shyt explains everything now. nikka whaaaaaaat...
giphy.gif

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is my last weekend of classes for a while, so I'm gonna be binging starting Sunday night.

All these bugs y'all talking about better exist when I boot up my game or else I'm gonna have questions :jbhmm:

Then again the God PC doesn't suffer what the PS4 players go through :heh:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
it’s definitely something I’d expect to be in the back of one’s mind if they’re really into the game...I normally keep just one game file and keep overwriting the old one with the new one...glad I saw this tho...I’ll just keep multiple game files and hope that works

Same here. An 8mb save limit though lol. That's like some 1998 Nintendo shyt :dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

I had multiple save files just cuz of the constant crashes. Imagine just having one and this happening. Id be hotttt

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya the 1.05 patch had some visual fixes added to it too...so this gen version of the game is pretty much always gonna look better on the XSX than the PS5 unless/until PS5 gets a visual quality mode too
Makes sense because I know it didn't look as sharp as it did Thursday

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I've got over 100 save files. Bethesda has had me prepared :russ:
Bethesda been getting memes and been shyt on for bugs since Oblivion. People been roasting em for using outdated engines and callin em Bugthesda for over a decade now.
The funny thing is, that save file size cap exists BECAUSE of Bethesda's bullshyt with Skyrim. Where save files could reach over a 1gb a piece at launch :mjlol: