"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
You don’t lose your entire save file. You just lose the one that got you over the limit.

Dude played for 140 hours and OMG he has to wait for an update to continue that one character.

This is a travesty of epic proportions.

:mjlol:
:unimpressed:

your support of a company completely fukking up a game is disgusting

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed:

your support of a company completely fukking up a game is disgusting

:russ:

“Blaming the player for the length of time they play the game. I just can’t even begin to describe what kind of mental conditioning is required to come up with this. Mental gymnastics, on a scale I’ve never witnessed, to make the customer at blame for “putting the game in that situation”... Also known as, it’s intended situation in a massive open world, focused on loot and exploration!”

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game looks amazingly good on XSX, quality mode... Especially after the patch.

Did they improve it even more? They had too..

ya the 1.05 patch had some visual fixes added to it too...so this gen version of the game is pretty much always gonna look better on the XSX than the PS5 unless/until PS5 gets a visual quality mode too

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
So I just ran into the 6th street gang and they had a shooting contest winner gets a iconic gun that I suggest all assault and tech V should get. Anyway the quest glitches out and I’m pissed soooooo I killed the whole gang and took that gun:mjlol:

I didn't even try to join the contest,
I took the route of asking brehs what he was looking at, then drew down on them took the gun and hopped off the roof :skip:

As I fled the other members were outside of the safe houses busting at me when I drove by

Last edited: