"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Super Spoiler. I recommend you not click unless you just don't care.

Edit: End of the game.

IWNdCvo.png
i see you did the Panam route. Poor Saul got that Gears of War curb stomp by Adam Smasher:huhldup:

best gameplay route for the final mission. Got to use the Basilisk:banderas:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Looking at that save file issue and :mjlol: apparently dude was saving a stack of every single item in the game. Cards, ashtrays, each time of coffee, every type of crafted clothing item, etc

Even Bungie had to program against that type of weaponized autism with vault size limits :dead:

But I don't think that's going to effect a lot of people at all.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Looking at that save file issue and :mjlol: apparently dude was saving a stack of every single item in the game. Cards, ashtrays, each time of coffee, every type of crafted clothing item, etc

Even Bungie had to program against that type of weaponized autism with vault size limits :dead:

But I don't think that's going to effect a lot of people at all.
people in that reddit thread said they got 100+ hours, with tons of crafting, and their save is less than 6mb's

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
people in that reddit thread said they got 100+ hours, with tons of crafting, and their save is less than 6mb's
Yeah, that's insane. I was legit concerned at first because again - I got Bethesda PTSD for real when it comes to any kind of save file shenanigans. Not joking at all when I say I have over 100 separate saves.

But his case such a unique outlier that I ain't tripping. I'm always kinda hesitant with PC concerns because people will fukk with settings that they don't understand fully, overestimate their machines, and run mods that their friend's friend's friend cooked up between study sessions then get mad at the devs for not telling them how to unfukk themselves.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game looks amazingly good on XSX, quality mode... Especially after the patch.

Did they improve it even more? They had too..
Yeah breh they did, I’m on base ps4 and it looks and runs good. Still got bugs here and there but nothing that makes me wanna stop. It was crazy because I installed the update and it looked like the game ran worse so I got off did some shyt around the house jumped back on and the update really improved the FPS a lil bit and the graphics look better too. So I could only imagine on Xbox