"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
maybe on last gen consoles, but I've seen worse launches this year for sure

on pc at least, this runs better than the last few assassin's creed games have.
ive lucked out. only one hard crash so far and that was the day after launch. pc the way to play this game right now.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Looking at that save file issue and :mjlol: apparently dude was saving a stack of every single item in the game. Cards, ashtrays, each time of coffee, every type of crafted clothing item, etc

Even Bungie had to program against that type of weaponized autism with vault size limits :dead:

But I don't think that's going to effect a lot of people at all.
Nah breh, the game is absurdly broken and anyone saying otherwise is a CDPR shil :smh:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
i see you did the Panam route. Poor Saul got that Gears of War curb stomp by Adam Smasher:huhldup:

best gameplay route for the final mission. Got to use the Basilisk:banderas:

Yea, I posted a picture here with his head smashed clean off. Tragic lol

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The funny thing is, that save file size cap exists BECAUSE of Bethesda's bullshyt with Skyrim. Where save files could reach over a 1gb a piece at launch :mjlol:
There was a problem with the save file that made the ps3 port of skyrim to become completely unplayable when it reached a certain file size and they didn't fix it for a year.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow got a blue sniper that can shoot through walls. A fukking game changer. I'm starting to get the loop of this game. I just don't know if I'm putting points in the right things. Also any of yall beat the twins during melee combat? Wtf man

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
Yea, I posted a picture here with his head smashed clean off. Tragic lol
Ahhh so it WAS him.. I didn't see the tats so I was a bit unsure. I haven't even gotten close to the end or where ever that is. So this means Panam and the squad will indeed be there to help us since I romanced her?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ahhh so it WAS him.. I didn't see the tats so I was a bit unsure. I haven't even gotten close to the end or where ever that is. So this means Panam and the squad will indeed be there to help us since I romanced her?
ya. You roll up drivin this floating tank thing called a basilisk with the Aldecados. Its the most fun endinng route to play.

Last edited:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wow got a blue sniper that can shoot through walls. A fukking game changer. I'm starting to get the loop of this game. I just don't know if I'm putting points in the right things. Also any of yall beat the twins during melee combat? Wtf man

When it starts just snuff one of them real quick and back up :lolbron:

Seriously though. They'll be hesitant and you just inch up near one and when he starts moving back up again. He'll come to you alone. Give him some work then he'll run away and his bytchass brother will come for the get down.

Took me like 10 tries. I'd punch one but they'd surround me. I'd be holding the run key while the other one punches me in the back of the skull:mjcry: