"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is wild. The game was, for all intents and purposes, still years from completion and they released it any way. We will never see this game reach the ambitions they aimed for and that's a shame. No way I'd feel compelled to complete if I was a dev on this. I'd be too burned from the news cycle and behaviors of management.

don’t say that :sadcam:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Whats the best assault rifle you can get?
Depends. Regular or Iconic? Crafted or Uncrafted?
The Nokota D5 Sidewinder smart assault rifle is OP. Just point it in the general direction of an enemy and it does the rest.

I found the Iconic “Divided We Stand” version while killing some 6th street thugs that were talking greasy, and crated it to legendary.

873.2 DPS :banderas:

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I was really hoping this would be more than a run and gunning type of game and put it on gta v's level but I guess I was fooling myself :mjcry:

Game is fun but damn is it basic. Really ain't got no special activities or nothing :mjcry:

Anyways if anyone is looking for a neat money trick, there's a side job where you have to collect a painting that landed from the moon, it's called "space oddity". When you get that painting you can sell it at a drop box for $4000, however after you exit and re-enter the drop box you can buy the painting back for $5 then re-sell it again for $4000. Keep doing that till the money runs out at the drop box then go to another one and do the same thing over again. Got over $400,000 doing it myself:mjgrin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was really hoping this would be more than a run and gunning type of game and put it on gta v's level but I guess I was fooling myself :mjcry:

Game is fun but damn is it basic. Really ain't got no special activities or nothing :mjcry:

Anyways if anyone is looking for a neat money trick, there's a side job where you have to collect a painting that landed from the moon, it's called "space oddity". When you get that painting you can sell it at a drop box for $4000, however after you exit and re-enter the drop box you can buy the painting back for $5 then re-sell it again for $4000. Keep doing that till the money runs out at the drop box then go to another one and do the same thing over again. Got over $400,000 doing it myself:mjgrin:

sounds unethical :picard:

thanks. :mjgrin:

Daps

:lolbron: Money scam tings

I’m up like $1 milly right now. Upgraded all my cyber ware to legendary/rare

I’m just an unstoppable force :wow: fukk stealth. I just walk into spots in blast away.

But yea, they talked up this big immersive experience when all this was was a loot and shoot. I have faith for the Next Gen version of the game tho. This is still probably the best looking game I’ve played on my PS5. The badlands at night looks exquisite

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Some of the builds you can have in this game are just hilariously strong. Don't even know why I put points in stealth anymore.

Somebody makes eye contact with me, time slows down, and when it restarts I have access to every turret/camera in the base and everyone with a heartbeat is on fire.

I mean I've put a huge investment in quickhacking.... but goddamn lol

"Hey, what are you doing here? :leostare:"

DeliriousHappyGaur-size_restricted.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Some of the builds you can have in this game are just hilariously strong. Don't even know why I put points in stealth anymore.

Somebody makes eye contact with me, time slows down, and when it restarts I have access to every turret/camera in the base and everyone with a heartbeat is on fire.

I mean I've put a huge investment in quickhacking.... but goddamn lol

"Hey, what are you doing here? :leostare:"

DeliriousHappyGaur-size_restricted.gif

Yeah quickhacks are way op but If i had a build where i could play like johnny i’d probably feel powerful also

I’m also kind of a glass cannon. While I can decimate an entire room of people before they know whats going on if they find me I’m dead. I take like two hits before I’m flatlined.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah quickhacks are way op but If i had a build where i could play like johnny i’d probably feel powerful also

I’m also kind of a glass cannon. While I can decimate an entire room of people before they know whats going on if they find me I’m dead. I take like two hits before I’m flatlined.
nah its a different league with hacking...

you can hit stupid high damage numbers with a lot of weapons and loadouts, but hacks can trivialize an entire compound. like if you get one camera - you get every camera. i don't even know why 'friendly mode' is a thing... then you don't even need direct line of sight from your character anymore because you can just fry everyone directly from camera feeds.

it doesn't work on higher level enemy areas because they got some defenses that will make you fall the fukk back :whoa: but for the majority of the game its jokes.

also, legendary/ultimate quickhacks paired with equivalent decks are plain stupid :russ: again - its a huge investment, but i didn't think it would get to such absurd levels

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word? I thought people were still partying on PC being buggy after the patch. Maybe it's a YMMV thing? Either way, enjoy the feast, breh.

I mean, you were responding to someone asking you why you would give them a pass. Was I not supposed to take that as an explanation of said pass? All I'm saying is that it's possible to enjoy the game, recognize that some incredibly foul shyt happened to get this game out, and not let the first point turn you into the Defense Force for this game over the second point, or people just not liking the game in general.
I find it interesting as how some are getting personally affected but a companies bad press:mjlol:

They’re not even part of the staff so why do you care someone else is having a shytty experience? After reading that small Bloomberg article and just using my own logic the actual staff is frustrated too:francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nah its a different league with hacking...

you can hit stupid high damage numbers with a lot of weapons and loadouts, but hacks can trivialize an entire compound. like if you get one camera - you get every camera. i don't even know why 'friendly mode' is a thing... then you don't even need direct line of sight from your character anymore because you can just fry everyone directly from camera feeds.

it doesn't work on higher level enemy areas because they got some defenses that will make you fall the fukk back :whoa: but for the majority of the game its jokes.

also, legendary/ultimate quickhacks paired with equivalent decks are plain stupid :russ: again - its a huge investment, but i didn't think it would get to such absurd levels

I just got my legendaries. I spent my small fortune (like 80k) on components when i reached Pacifica. I was actually thinking at a point that i wouldn’t need eddies anymore.