"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah I'm just going to keep it....I remember I got the witcher III on release and it had issues but they fixed it by the time I actually played it.

Yeah, the Series X version is pretty stable, and if you're having fun with it, I don't think you come out ahead by getting a refund for something you might buy again anyway.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so I'm legit curious should I go ahead and request a refund I have it on the series X or should I just go ahead and assume that CDPR will fix it? They fixed wither 3 a few years ago. I've only played it just long enough to go through practice/training mode and show up to some place to look for a chick.

man that’s when the game really STARTS for me...when you go to lizzies to meet shorty

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox Series X is the best console version so far. Apparently it doesn't even crash on it loke on PS5.

jokes/trolling aside...it EASILY is...I’ve been obsessing over what platform to play the game on (I’ve played it on the PS5, stadia, bought a PC but came to my senses and canceled it...ultimately decided on the XSX) and behind PC, the XSX is the best platform to play it on

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
GOATED on this shyt last night, Stadia is solid and the truth, CDPR secured the bag from Google to make sure this shyt was the main sku along with PC

What have we learned -

1) NEVER PREORDER
2) Stop investing in these dumb boxes ever 4 years, PC is the only way, and way more cost effective
3) Stop buying new releases on the last gen consoles

The game overall, 3 choices, Good, Mid, Evil

Did a save to complete all three, total time on Streetkid was 33hours, with only key sidequests (Johnny's band Reunion, his Gun, Jackie's Bike)

Final questline is lackluster, but made to be open ended so you can go back and fukk around.
No hard crashes, only major bug was some side-quests would fail and no guns would work so I had to do a BLADES ONLY run, which was fine, I played Oblivion so I know how these open world shyts are always broken.

The game is a solid 9 for Stadia (defacto PC)
Bugs are NOT something to judge against, this game hits so many of the right beats, they were just rushed by the bullshyt hypejob marketing by the first parties (MSFT/SONY), they had to go out and of course it was not gonna look good.

People really don't know how game's like this are made, and CDPR is an Indie Dev, they are not Rockstar or EA. The team they had did really amazing work for what they are. This was an overstep by the bigger corpos that are now walking away cuz this was their dumpster fire.

How you gonna remove the game from the store when it was your CERTIFICATION process that APPROVED the fukking game!!!

So do not give CDPR flack, give it to the big business for wrapping everyone in false expecations.

DRliqqV.jpg

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
shyt brazy are nikkas mad that the game is working for some people :dwillhuh:

PC master race :mjpls:

:wow:Precisely. Dudes literally going "STOP HAVING FUN" at folks enjoying the game in it's buggy state of affairs. Meanwhile, us PC gamers are eating grapes off of cyber tings metallic titties and scoffing at the peasants :hhh:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

What????? Why would the Board of Directors be setting deadlines. What the fukk??????

This is some true retarded shyt.
Its the developers saying the deadline was unrealistic too, the actual people making the game. They were also mad that leadership said the game was complete at the beginning of the year because all the developers knew what they had wasn't gonna be playable this year.

It just shows the disconnect between leadership and the workers at these companies.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

What????? Why would the Board of Directors be setting deadlines. What the fukk??????

This is some true retarded shyt.

As someone who is a software engineer I can tell you this type of shyt is common in the industry.

I'm certain the devs knew this game wasn't ready for last-gen consoles but devs are often ignored or forced to put stuff out anyway. Then everyone is upset when things fall apart like we said they would :francis:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
As someone who is a software engineer I can tell you this type of shyt is common in the industry.

I'm certain the devs knew this game wasn't ready for last-gen consoles but devs are often ignored or forced to put stuff out anyway. Then everyone is upset when things fall apart like we said they would :francis:

Yea bruh this is exactly where I was going with that message. People that are outside of the project scope making decisions even when you tell them their requests are impossible to accommodate.

I'm glad the devs are flaming these idiots in meetings and those board members need to fired. I hear about it all the time in software development and I'm still surprised that companies let stakeholders set project deadlines. Literally one of the worst things you can do and it just ups the chances of shyt going wrong.