"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Word? I thought people were still partying on PC being buggy after the patch. Maybe it's a YMMV thing? Either way, enjoy the feast, breh.

Other than t-posing which I seen handful of times and object floating in mid-air like when npcs are handing you stuff, game been running ok. An actual crash, never

A lot of the things people complaining about I never seen. Not to say all PCs gonna have the same experiences

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed:

you approaching @PS5 levels of stannery
Nah y'all just picking a choosing what y'all read from me.

My whole grip has been pulling the game and it being labeled unplayable.

My follow up is with that this was done because Sony doesn't have a return policy.

Do you not see how that's connected?

I also said yesterday that I wouldn't be surprised to see Microsoft offer more refunds and I hope they don't pull the game because it's unnecessary.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm having no problems on the PC so far. I feel for you PlayStation/Xbox fans. I much rather wait for this game to come on the next gen.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok its more of the thread derailing thas annoying at this point. Im allowed to enjoy the game and talk about it without being questioned and having to see videos of gtav. There's literally 10 other threads about cyberpunk let us delusional fans enjoying the game to do so.

Relax, breh. We both like this game. :mjlol:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
this game definitely qualifies as an immersive sim with all the ways you can approach these missions. game is so good :banderas:

I walked into a bar and noticed a dialogue option to ask about a certain patron.

The bartender said, you don't want trouble with him, to you better get out of here :childplease:

Long story short I murked everybody in there, and then when I walk outside I get a call asking me to find a person

It ends up being the same bar :laff:

I walk in and grab dude and leave, no resistance

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
ok its more of the thread derailing thas annoying at this point. Im allowed to enjoy the game and talk about it without being questioned and having to see videos of gtav. There's literally 10 other threads about cyberpunk let us delusional fans enjoying the game to do so.
Lots of jealous PS5 stans furious they can’t partake in the Cyberpunk world without their “next gen” system exploding.:russ:

Sony stans should just consider this an Xbox Exclusive until further notice. Tried to warn you clowns that the PS 5 is basically a glorified minitower PC and will be embarrassed many times this gen. Cyberpunk is simply too powerful for the majority of home consoles.

It’s okay PS5 gamers, I hear demon souls looks amazing.