"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
With a quickhack build and a sniper rifle I've obiliterated everything. :picard:

The sasquatch fight lasted less than 1 minute :picard:
There's so many ways around the line of sight 'limitation' :mjlol:

Knew a cyberpsycho was ahead of me, pinged the toaster to get his silhouette up, breach protocol'd it to get the dumb as fukk resistances debuff on everything in the compound, pulled out the tech sniper rifle and shot him through a wall, walked in with gucci flip flops then ran his pockets

FaintLimitedAdeliepenguin-size_restricted.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so I'm legit curious should I go ahead and request a refund I have it on the series X or should I just go ahead and assume that CDPR will fix it? They fixed wither 3 a few years ago. I've only played it just long enough to go through practice/training mode and show up to some place to look for a chick.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
so I'm legit curious should I go ahead and request a refund I have it on the series X or should I just go ahead and assume that CDPR will fix it? They fixed wither 3 a few years ago. I've only played it just long enough to go through practice/training mode and show up to some place to look for a chick.
On the series X it should be playable.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Why not play a bit more to see how you like it? They’ll still refund. CDPR has great post launch support, no reason to think they won’t fix everything

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Xbox Series X is the best console version so far. Apparently it doesn't even crash on it loke on PS5.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I play on ps5 and outside of the crashing and usual WRPG jank there really isn’t anything wrong with it. I can’t imagine it won’t be perfectly fine by the time they release the next two big patches and all these smaller weekly ones.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I play on ps5 and outside of the crashing and usual WRPG jank there really isn’t anything wrong with it. I can’t imagine it won’t be perfectly fine by the time they release the next two big patches and all these smaller weekly ones.

yeah I'm just going to keep it....I remember I got the witcher III on release and it had issues but they fixed it by the time I actually played it.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Game has minor bugs but for the most part it plays fine on Series X for me and I’m almost 40hrs in:yeshrug:

There’s bugs but nothing game breaking or frustrating, it’s mostly goofy graphical/animations/interface stuff and the occasional random crash, but this game is pretty good with auto saving so even in those scenarios I’ve never lost any major progress