"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
why give them a pass tho?

Because i put 50+ hours into the game already and having the most fun I’ve had gaming all year despite all the bugs?

Not sure how else I’m supposed to feel lol If i truly felt ‘wronged’ by them I wouldn’t care either way. They pulled a scumbag tactic that they’re feeling the wrath of, the worst parts of the game aren’t affecting the console I’m playing on.

If anything this just means they are gonna work hard to improve upon a game i already highly enjoy, which is pretty exciting.

CDPR aren’t my friends, i have nothing to lose by trashing them. Just like naughty dog or suckerpunch or BioWare isn’t.

If i don’t like a game I’m not gonna cape for it. It’s not my personality. I’ve been critical of big games i was looking forward to this year and I’m critical of cyberpunk just not in the way yall want me to be. I dont want to go kick in CDPR’s door and make a list of demands and get mad and go back and forth about it on the internet. My concern ends once they patch the game and start giving me free DLC

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People assume they've been working on this game for 8 years because they've been talking about it for that long. CDPR should not have been teasing and hyping a game still in the conceptualizing stages, they probably saw Bethesda pulling that shyt.

This disaster is ultimately on CDPR and I dont know if this game will ever recover from this launch, especially if they dont have a next gen port ready to go soon.

If it takes nearly a year to eventually fix this shyt and drop the game they promised on consoles, then it will forever go down as that shytty game with a disastrous launch that people make YouTube videos about it finally being good now and u you give it another chance.
There's no way the game was in active development for 8 years. It almost sounds like a Final Fantasy Versus XIII situation where XV came out and people tried to cite the time from Versus XIII's announcement to XV being released all as development time. I don't think Versus XIII ever saw real active full scale development and XV was done in about 3 years. I don't doubt Cyberpunk was in active development for less than half that 8 year time.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's Friday brehs, cheer the fukk up. Lol @ CDPR won't come back from this. Wishful thinking.

Sunday I'm gonna be ready to binge again. The streets been eating good since I left a few days ago.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just copped gave myself that big pecker. and a couple tats and scars. imma binge play this weekend. sometime on the ps5. do you guys know if i can install to play without the disc. sounded like my ps5 was about to take off with the disk in that bytch.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
just copped gave myself that big pecker. and a couple tats and scars. imma binge play this weekend. sometime on the ps5. do you guys know if i can install to play without the disc. sounded like my ps5 was about to take off with the disk in that bytch.
All games play off the SSD once installed. You shouldn’t hear the disc spinning.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
There's no way the game was in active development for 8 years. It almost sounds like a Final Fantasy Versus XIII situation where XV came out and people tried to cite the time from Versus XIII's announcement to XV being released all as development time. I don't think Versus XIII ever saw real active full scale development and XV was done in about 3 years. I don't doubt Cyberpunk was in active development for less than half that 8 year time.
development started after Blood and Wine, in 2016