"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bet might do some runs for it this morning. I need more games for my shyt breh I’m mainly on Xbox

I'd say buy it and wait for the patch...:ld: these patches are a life saver people are missing out and frustrated knowing full and well every game has bugs man...:francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Aight let's stop copping pleas now.

We aint seen a AAA game removed from the psn store ever.

It's good when it runs, but the removed features and bugs is a fukking L when the whole world waited for this.

People are bored at home due the pandemic which amplifies feelings.

They can fix this, let just hope they do and this is a new game next year. If not, fukk em.
It was only removed cause CDPR did the right thing and worked with Sony on refunds.

The rest of those games were just left to be updated while the devs pretended nothing was wrong.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It was only removed cause CDPR did the right thing and worked with Sony on refunds.

The rest of those games were just left to be updated while the devs pretended nothing was wrong.
The right thing was to not release it in that state. Unless you have some evidence it sounds more like Sony decided to pull it and CDPR went along with that.
No talks over Cyberpunk 2077 removal from Xbox One, says CD Projekt Red
If it was their idea why didn't they also not get it pulled from Xbox?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The right thing was to not release it in that state. Unless you have some evidence it sounds more like Sony decided to pull it and CDPR went along with that.
No talks over Cyberpunk 2077 removal from Xbox One, says CD Projekt Red
If it was their idea why didn't they also not get it pulled from Xbox?
Well obviously they should have delayed it.

Apparently the game is not as bad on Xbox.

It was a mutual decision for both parties. Basically if Sony is gonna be offering unconditional refunds, might as well pull the game.

Sony wouldn’t be offering unconditional refunds if CDPR didn’t work with them to do so.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I'd say buy it and wait for the patch...:ld: these patches are a life saver people are missing out and frustrated knowing full and well every game has bugs man...:francis:
I find the bugs hilarious. And it’s like you never know I hear mad folks saying they not getting hit w/ bugs like crazy and then I’m gettig people who say it’s just a mess I’ve seen enough yt vids to know og last gen consoles are struggling heavy to run CP2077 but I got a pro. So at best I should deal with a few bugs at worst I got a funny ass bugged out game that’ll be patched in the future. I need to fill up my back log tbh my gaming rotating is kinda sad rn breh I’m desperate

Daps
At a minimum, they should've delayed the release on last gen consoles. I've been dealing with some silly bugs on PC but nothing that has completely killed my enjoyment of the game. I'm a bit jaded though because it's not that bad coming from Watch Dogs Legion, which is completely filled with bugs, but nobody talks about it because no one bought it :mjlol:

I bought it :russ:.

I tried but that shyt pushed me into using Game Pass and playing Plague of Innocence :russ:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Thinking About copping like fukk it see what the fukkery about especially since Sony pulled it off (wanted to cop for the pro) guess I’ll get it on Xbox
I know SO many people who bought cyberpunk after all the issues were revealed, for all the talk about how horrible this is for CDPR it doesn’t seem to be fukking their sales that bad except plebs still using last Gen consoles. And I’m not excusing them for how they handled things but the game itself is really good and CDPR has great post launch support. Where they really fukked up is not being honest and upfront about the state of the game. Let people know there are bugs, as long as people know what to expect and know what they’re getting for their money they wouldn’t be mad. I don’t want it to be acceptable to release games in that state but it’s clear stockholders and VP’s of the company pretty much forced it to come out. Going forward they should be like rockstar, don’t say a damn thing, don’t release any footage of the game until it’s damn near ready to ship.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps