"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
We need to update the title of this thread.. :mjgrin:

I'm still enjoying the game..I wish I can seduce judy:mjcry:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And just to make it clear - I agree that people SHOULD be putting pressure on CDPR's executive team.

I usually don't preorder games unless I'm sure I'd play it after doing research (I did in this case) but I also understand how this preorder culture has gotten out of hand. Companies are marketing half baked shyt and some of the more impulsive consumers fall for the okie doke. The company realizes they can sell half finished games, survive the PR hit, and make enough money off the initial sales to do it again next round - also known as the EA model.

I don't think CDPR did this in an EA way. Seems more like they rushed getting the game out because they really wanted people to see the product, a mix of greed on the execs part, and the real issue being too many forces (internal deadlines and outside contracts, companies can't keep delaying games because it costs $$ to them, publishers, and platforms). They were nefarious for not coming out and saying the old console versions were ass for the people that couldn't read between the lines. They should've also flat out said they didn't have the staff size to even test parts of the game. They caved to some of these internet losers (the ones giving them death threats and getting emo) and this is the result.

Gaming culture as a whole is shyt.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And just to make it clear - I agree that people SHOULD be putting pressure on CDPR's executive team.

I usually don't preorder games unless I'm sure I'd play it after doing research (I did in this case) but I also understand how this preorder culture has gotten out of hand. Companies are marketing half baked shyt and some of the more impulsive consumers fall for the okie doke. The company realizes they can sell half finished games, survive the PR hit, and make enough money off the initial sales to do it again next round - also known as the EA model.

I don't think CDPR did this in an EA way. Seems more like they rushed getting the game out because they really wanted people to see the product, a mix of greed on the execs part, and the real issue being too many forces (internal deadlines and outside contracts, companies can't keep delaying games because it costs $$ to them, publishers, and platforms). They were nefarious for not coming out and saying the old console versions were ass for the people that couldn't read between the lines. They should've also flat out said they didn't have the staff size to even test parts of the game. They caved to some of these internet losers (the ones giving them death threats and getting emo) and this is the result.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

it really is now :mjlol::lolbron::russ:

5aFx_F.gif

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland

Oh , but a few days ago you were trollin me for saying the same shyt youre saying today?

What changed in these 3 days?? you clown

:hhh:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Oh , but a few days ago you were trollin me for saying the same shyt youre saying today?

What changed in these 3 days?? you clown

:hhh:

did you say what I said or did you come in here ranting like a drunk bum about any and everything?

You'll notice my critiques are about the executives and the marketing. Not random recycled talking points that don't show whether you've played the game or not.
I said DAYS ago there are parts of the game that are a letdown - but let's not pretend the game is this big giant mess on every platform that's unplayable with 1000 game breaking bugs. Because it isn't but you and others keep trying to act like that is what it is. For MOST gamers the game is running fine without the constant bugs of last gen consoles. Y'all been trying to hype it up like the game is completely broken everywhere like Fallout 76 was.