"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
but let's not pretend the game is this big giant mess on every platform that's unplayable with 1000 game breaking bugs. Because it isn't but you and others keep trying to act like that is what it is. For MOST gamers the game is running fine without the constant bugs of last gen consoles. Y'all been trying to hype it up like the game is completely broken everywhere like Fallout 76 was.

Idiot.

Youre excusing CDPR for the major violation that they admitted to commiting.

The game is a "a giant mess" simply because MAJORITY of the purchases are on the last generation consoles which was hidden from the world. Sure it may be a great game on PC or Next Gen - but these players seem to the minority with the largest voices defending this "giant mess".

The game isnt done at all and the blame does not get to fall on one sector of the company. The "Marketing" Department has nothing to do with the bugs and cross platform issues. The developers had YEARS to correct the issues - so stop excusing a company that clearly doesnt give a damn about you or anybody else that was waiting to enjoy this game.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Cd project red fukked up:yeshrug::yeshrug: it’s simple as that:yeshrug: I beat the game a couple days ago and o enjoyed the game a lot but the game as a complete package is dogshyt:picard::picard::picard:
Cyberpunk is the a shytshow of bugs:picard::picard: so much crashing:scust::scust:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Idiot.

The game is a "a giant mess" simply because MAJORITY of the purchases are on the last generation consoles which was hidden from the world. Sure it may be a great game on PC or Next Gen - but these players seem to the minority with the largest voices defending this "giant mess".

The game isnt done at all and the blame does not get to fall on one sector of the company. The "Marketing" Department has nothing to do with the bugs and cross platform issues. The developers had YEARS to correct the issues - so stop excusing a company that clearly doesnt give a damn about you or anybody else that was waiting to enjoy this game.

74% of Cyberpunk 2077’s 8 million pre-orders were digital

The developer also revealed that Cyberpunk 2077 has been very popular digitally, with only 26% of the game’s sales to date being physical copies, meaning 74% were made on Steam, GOG, and the PlayStation and Microsoft stores.

74% of Cyberpunk 2077's 8 million pre-orders were digital - VG247

Cyberpunk 2077 received eight million pre-orders, as confirmed by their official Twitter account. On their public facing shareholders account, they revealed the split in these preorders between PC and console, with PC responsible for 59%.

These two figures combined tells us PC pre-orders were at 4.72 million, more than a million more than Shadowlands. The 3.7 million from Shadowlands also includes day one sales, while Cyberpunk’s figures do not, so the true gap will be even bigger.

Day one sales could push Cyberpunk 2077 over the limit to the most successful launch in video game history too. The preorders amount to $500 million (£376 million) in sales, with the total record held by Grand Theft Auto V, at $800 million (£602 million).

Much like Shadowlands, GTA V’s record includes day one sales too. Cyberpunk is yet to release any information on their day one sales.

'Cyberpunk 2077' had the biggest PC launch in history

See what happens when you make shyt up? Stop embarrassing yourself :mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Idiot.

when they denied reviews for consoles I immediately thought "pc it is":hubie:. I saw what was up then.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
See what happens when you make shyt up? Stop embarrassing yourself :mjlol:

Idiot.

Ironically, these are the numbers being released by the same "marketing" department you were just being critical of.

The leadership at CDPR have been proven to be liars and deceptive so why should I believe the sales numbers that they shared to their investors?

:stopitslime:

The CEO also told the investors that the game runs "surprising well on last gen" systems..

Cyberpunk 2077 lied to fans again

Stop being stupid for "daps" bro...

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Idiot.

Ironically, these are the numbers being released by the same "marketing" department you were just being critical of.

The leadership at CDPR have been proven to be liars and deceptive so why should I believe the sales numbers that they shared to their investors?

:stopitslime:

The CEO also told the investors that the game runs "surprising well on last gen" systems..

Cyberpunk 2077 lied to fans again

Stop being stupid for "daps" bro...

They can't lie about sales numbers because that can be verified by the platforms. You really don't know how any of this works huh?

Yea the CEO said that - so what? I've repeatedly said I didn't care about last gen and anyone who bought it without doing their due diligence fukked up. It doesn't excuse CDPR from being dikks either. In this very thread I said I cancelled my PS4 order and switched to PC. Some people look before they buy, some people buy off hype. Oh well.

I don't give a fukk about daps so take that corny shyt elsewhere :camby:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They can't lie about sales numbers because that can be verified by the platforms. You really don't know how any of this works huh?

Yea the CEO said that - so what? I've repeatedly said I didn't care about last gen and anyone who bought it without doing their due diligence fukked up. It doesn't excuse CDPR from being dikks either. In this very thread I said I cancelled my PS4 order and switched to PC. Some people look before they buy, some people buy off hype. Oh well.

you gotta admit the last gen console people got swindled tho. pc gang here with less issues but even I am hitting the:picard: at ps4/xbone people. game shoulda been scrapped for them shyts no lie.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Game is enjoyable but the crashing is too much :stopitslime:

no way a fukking game in 2020 should be crashing so much

and before y’all try and defend that, I’m on the ps5
nikkas on twitter and Reddit are a bunch of dikk suckers:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Ya know I’ve been active on this forum hyping this game up and very excited:francis::francis: I got a ps5 and this shyt crash wayyyyyy to much:hhh::hhh:
The story is amazing:ehh::ehh: but...as a complete package the game is dogshyt:yeshrug::picard:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland

So...There's no way to manipulate the PC pre-order sales numbers?

It was already discovered that the pre-order sales were tied to staff bonues as well as the Metacritic score.

They gave Metacritic and all the reviewers only the PC code for review in order to recieve a skewed high score for this POS game, which unlocks a bonus from the investors..

So, yes, if they lied about virtually everything else then yes, they damn sure will lie about sales numbers..

Idiot

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yeah but only CDPR told millions of people to hit up Sony for a refund on Twitter like it's a sony problem :mjlol: I enjoy the game as much as anyone but sony is only looking out for themselves. They owe CDPR nothing.

:dead: Sony legit hit CDPR with the

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So...There's no way to manipulate the PC pre-order sales numbers?

It was already discovered that the pre-order sales were tied to staff bonues as well as the Metacritc score.

They gave Metacritic and all the reviewers only the PC code for review in order to recieve a skewed high score for this POS game, which unlocks a bonus from the investors..

So, yes, if they lied about virtually everything else then yes, they damn sure will lie about sales numbers..

Idiot

No you can't manipulate those numbers. Not only do the platforms have the sales numbers but independent auditors also can get them. I mean they could lie about it but its so easy to prove false that would be dumb.

Metacritic isn't a reviewer. It just aggregates reviews. I don't know why anyone in this day and age takes game reviews seriously so you're preaching to the wrong person here. CDPR used them for marketing like all the other game studios do. Why do people continue to take reviewer words as signs from god instead of picking out parts here and there to make a decision? IDK. Probably because gamers are collectively stupid.

But I see you really interested in what I have to say. Lemme find out you lookin up to me like your big brother that promised to take you to the park and never came back? :ohhh: