"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Need a 30 for 30 on this game..so hyped, people got mad at that journalist for giving it a 7 and now are trashing it more than she ever did. Also admitting they didn't try to work on base consoles was the dumbest shyt ever.

I am enjoying the game but it should have been delayed a year to make it perfect. I feel bad for the team and know it was a call from above to release it

On the call one of the investors was like "I have a PS4. When will I get to play my game?"

You could hear the exec get shook :deadrose:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They ODing with the side quest, I'm in the middle of side quest or just driving people blowing up the phone with more sidequest, Sucker Punch the best at this open world game design because they don't overwhelm you with the side activity and a retarded looking map with too many icons

the map was overwhelming at first...took some getting used to

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clearly there is some beef with cdpr and Sony, maybe they didn't like them saying ask Microsoft and Sony for refunds.

ya word was CDPR put out that apology statement without giving sony/MS a heads up

it didn’t help either that it led to ppl writing articles about how stringent sony's digital refund policy was

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ya word was CDPR put out that apology statement without giving sony/MS a heads up

it didn’t help either that it led to ppl writing articles about how stringent sony's digital refund policy was

CDPR getting bought out by microsoft?:ohhh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't know if this is the worst launch ever, but it's probably top 5. I can think of Watch Dogs 1 on PC, Assassin's Creed Unity for everything (:whew:), and Arkham Night on PC (where Steam removed the game after the absolutely terrible bugs and launch). :huhldup:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
They ODing with the side quest, I'm in the middle of side quest or just driving people blowing up the phone with more sidequest, Sucker Punch the best at this open world game design because they don't overwhelm you with the side activity and a retarded looking map with too many icons

Personally I think it works. As you're building your rep, more folks want to hire you :yeshrug: