"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
as an rpg as far as choices, this doesn't sniff Witcher 3, or even Witcher 2. I had a blast with the main story but rpg wise I rank this 3rd best for CDPR as of now.

witcher 3
witcher 2
Cyberpunk
Witcher 1

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
No you can't manipulate those numbers. Not only do the platforms have the sales numbers but independent auditors also can get them. I mean they could lie about it but its so easy to prove false that would be dumb.

Metacritic isn't a reviewer. It just aggregates reviews. I don't know why anyone in this day and age takes game reviews seriously so you're preaching to the wrong person here. CDPR used them for marketing like all the other game studios do. Why do people continue to take reviewer words as signs from god instead of picking out parts here and there to make a decision? IDK. Probably because gamers are collectively stupid.

But I see you really interested in what I have to say. Lemme find out you lookin up to me like your big brother that promised to take you to the park and never came back? :ohhh:

My point was that they intentionally sent out only the PC version to review because with alot of these reviewers they determine a singular cross platform score. So, if they are only allowed to play the PC version and
it scores high then their score for "Cyberpunk 2077" will be high even if the XB1/PS4 versions are trash.

They used this strategy to scam their investors for a bonus. Also, this has lead several reviews sites to provide reviews for each platform, oppposed to simply providing just the PC score, which is creating a more accurate Metacritic score..which is falling in score, daily

The investors discovered the scam and has decided to change their staff bonuses structure

Cyberpunk 2077’s long-struggling developers will see their bonuses after all

Stop defending these crooks..

:stopitslime:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My point was that they intentionally sent out only the PC version to review because with alot of these reviewers they determine a singular cross platform score. So, if they are only allowed to play the PC version and
it scores high then their score for "Cyberpunk 2077" will be high even if the XB1/PS4 versions are trash.

They used this strategy to scam their investors for a bonus. Also, this has lead several reviews sites to provide reviews for each platform, oppposed to simply providing just the PC score, which is creating a more accurate Metacritic score..which is falling in score, daily

The investors discovered the scam and has decided to change their staff bonuses structure

Cyberpunk 2077’s long-struggling developers will see their bonuses after all

Stop defending these crooks..

:stopitslime:

ok bruh. You win lol.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
can there be a separate “I purchased the game, have the option to refund it and go play anything else but want to complain about it still” thread so I can actually see posts about the game in here?

right, any news about this game and here come people running back into the thread to talk about anything else, and now here surf come to tell me to ignore them. :mjlol:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
can there be a separate “I purchased the game, have the option to refund it and go play anything else but want to complain about it still” thread so I can actually see posts about the game in here?

Wouldnt that be simply asking to create a PC thread and Console thread??

Which would lead to PC players venturing to the console thread simply to troll..

The glitches and deceptive practices have emcompassed everything about this game so regardless of where you want to discuss this game online - you will never have the safespace you desire..

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can't believe Sony pulled this from PSN. Embarrassing. CDPR should have just delayed this to March 2021 instead of forcing Dec 2020.

Daps
I have a PS4 = don't buy the game

For PS5/Series X....is it decent or should I wait for a full next-gen upgrade + game with all the issues worked out?

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Wouldnt that be simply asking to create a PC thread and Console thread??

Which would lead to PC players venturing to the console thread simply to troll..

The glitches and deceptive practices have emcompassed everything about this game so regardless of where you want to discuss this game online - you will never have the safespace you desire..
ok

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I have a PS4 = don't buy the game

For PS5/Series X....is it decent or should I wait for a full next-gen upgrade + game with all the issues worked out?

PS5 the game is okay, running 60 FPS, Xbox Series X apparently runs better and has varying modes to play the game in supposedly.

Stadia and PC is the way to go tho