"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Thinking about the massive level they attained with the witcher 3, this game missed a big opportunity :no:

Apparently the game before 2018 was a lot different than the one we got now. Which makes sense. In the montage you clearly interact with Padre, but he first introduces himself to you after the montage.

Also most of the devs that worked on Witcher 3 dipped for new horizons before working/finishing Cyberpunk, used it as a springboard I suppose.

I feel bad for the breh, Mike Pondsmith. Though it's nice to see his vision come to life, it would have been nice to see this explode like the Witcher did, with a Netflix series and all. Hopefully it still does.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Apparently the game before 2018 was a lot different than the one we got now. Which makes sense. In the montage you clearly interact with Padre, but he first introduces himself to you after the montage.

Also most of the devs that worked on Witcher 3 dipped for new horizons before working/finishing Cyberpunk, used it as a springboard I suppose.

I feel bad for the breh, Mike Pondsmith. Though it's nice to see his vision come to life, it would have been nice to see this explode like the Witcher did, with a Netflix series and all. Hopefully it still does.

Even if the game isn't witcher 3 status at the moment It's still a great game. Im not sure why people are talking about if as if its andromeda status. once it gets patches it'll be a perfectly fine game, and with updates and dlc it'll be just as good as witcher imo

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
question fellas, one that yall have probably answered a 1000 times already but fukk it...

these bugs and reported issues.. are they mostly with the last gen?

I'm getting my ps5 on Sunday, so i'm wondering whether next gen takes care of whatever problems yall been talkin about

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
question fellas, one that yall have probably answered a 1000 times already but fukk it...

I'm getting my ps5 on Sunday, so i'm wondering whether next gen takes care of whatever problems yall been talkin about

There is no next gen version. On both PS5 & Xbox, you're playing an enhanced, backwards compatible version of the game. On a PS5, you'll basically be playing the PS4 Pro version with improved FPS. The best experience is unquestionably on PC and even that is reportedly giving a lot of people issues. If you want a next gen experience, you'll be waiting an indefinite period until sometime in 2021, when they claim the "true" next gen editions will be released. Could be in March. Could be December of '21. There's no telling.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
4a0csm6rcq561.jpg

I imagine this the infamous panam everyone talking about...I haven’t even met her and already feel like I know her :steviej:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even if the game isn't witcher 3 status at the moment It's still a great game. Im not sure why people are talking about if as if its andromeda status. once it gets patches it'll be a perfectly fine game, and with updates and dlc it'll be just as good as witcher imo

ya I still think 2021 can be a huge year for the game with a strong rebound if they do the next gen version some serious justice

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

still a lot of glitches and crashes, if thats something thats gonna really bother you or really devalue your gaming experience it won't hurt to wait another month. I think the base game look good and aside from teh crashes i don't have game breaking glitches or bugs just random jank.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
There is no next gen version. On both PS5 & Xbox, you're playing an enhanced, backwards compatible version of the game. On a PS5, you'll basically be playing the PS4 Pro version with improved FPS. The best experience is unquestionably on PC and even that is reportedly giving a lot of people issues. If you want a next gen experience, you'll be waiting an indefinite period until sometime in 2021, when they claim the "true" next gen editions will be released. Could be in March. Could be December of '21. There's no telling.
I'm talking about the next gen console smoothing out any of the issues. I know the base game is the same.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm talking about the next gen console smoothing out any of the issues.

Thats entirely dependent on the patches CDPR will release, not on your console of choice. They've released a couple patches already and have another one slated to drop in a few days, followed by a couple of bigger ones in Jan & Feb. The game plays better today than it did seven days ago, but issues can and do persist. That'll be the case whether you're on a PS5 or a base PS4 for the foreseeable future.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
still a lot of glitches and crashes, if thats something thats gonna really bother you or really devalue your gaming experience it won't hurt to wait another month. I think the base game look good and aside from teh crashes i don't have game breaking glitches or bugs just random jank.

Gotcha, glitches and crashes regardless of ps4 or ps5 but nothing game breaking on ps5 and still a good experience

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Gotcha, glitches and crashes regardless of ps4 or ps5 but nothing game breaking on ps5 and still a good experience

im 53 hours in and stil lgot a ways to go.

also, i think it might be because i bought a brand new tv but the game honestly looks good. If they add raytracing, better resolution scaling and more population and car density im 100% happy with the game as far as graphics go.