"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
V: ”just gonna talk to Rogue, right?” :lupe:

Johnny:“Ya”:mjgrin:

*goes on bender gettin drunk, fighting bouncers, and rubbing stripper p*ssy*

Johnny: fukk i missed this!:mjlit:
Johnny Scumbag yall:russ:
:dead: don't forget the tat goat fukkery :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yoooooooooo tell me how i Randomly found a god damn talking gun!!!?:russ:

EpambbrWwAAmb84

Edit—-

This shyt is fukking powerful! 300.dps smart gun, standard!:leon:

You kill this dude in the dirtiest alley in night city or something :mjlol:

Dude got the old school 6th grade lunch tray and a bunch of juice can arounds his head. You had to zero dude out on his lunchbreak though :gucci:

This might need to be a new :dead: smiley

cyberpunkdead

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ou kill this dude in the dirtiest alley in night city or something

dude was dead when i got there. The gun told me he stole it from someone else, (probably some hi-tech lab)and was just sitting in a steel case. :hubie:

i've been camping out in this valentinos club since last night, killing people from cameras cause the mission is still very hard and these guys all one shot me when they find me. I've been stuck on taking out the last 3 guys for ever.:whew:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This is the type of game that rewards you for going with a full build in either direction. I almost feel like the quickhacks build I’m doing is OP af also after a point. I just went to a lower level terrorist organization and cleared the entire building with contagion didn’t even ping anyone or breach protocol.

I’m scared I’m gonna have to go back to act 2 soon. I’m running out of side missions and I’m not even gonna try to attempt to clear all these random question mark and goon markers on the map.

If i were ever locked up and got awarded one thing (maybe two) to keep me company for as long as possible it would be this or the witcher cause it would honestly take me a year to clear this map. That’s not including the DLC that will come out for it

Edit—-

Got all my legendary stuff unlocked just need more of those purple chip components to craft them. Gotta find out where robots are on the map.

Still gotta find all the tarot murals, cyberpsychos....I’ve also been putting off teh races and boxing matches. Races i haven’t even tried, i hate racing in these games and the boxing matches are kind fo unfair for my build.
Lmao. I have thought of that before as well.

Skyrim, Witcher 3 in jail :whoo:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
For my PC brehs, they already released the command codes for cheats if u into that type of thing.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
witcher 3 with both expansions is like 500 hours of gaming if you completely clear the map
I just got to my apartment and saved.

I looked want to wait for all the patches and updates.

I have very high expectations for this because Witcher 3 is my GOAT. (Top 3)

Do you think it's worth waiting for the Next Generation upgrade and all of the patches?