"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They ODing with the side quest, I'm in the middle of side quest or just driving people blowing up the phone with more sidequest, Sucker Punch the best at this open world game design because they don't overwhelm you with the side activity and a retarded looking map with too many icons

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I was about to post this, wow I didn’t think Sony would pull the game:russ::russ:

They must be pissed that they giving money back, one of the most stingiest companies doing a worldwide refund?:ohhh:

:bryan:

This shyt is wild to me and kinda reinforces my trolling earlier that piss all of ONE poster when I said they should’ve pushed this shyt back till all the bugs were fixed.

I’ve accepted whatever... I know fixes will come, but until now then...... I’m enjoying this game more than even I anticipated.

Cuz I borderline wasn’t even gonna cop this year. Was gonna wait till I can upgrade my console.

Im now like 30hrs+ in and ain’t really been doing shyt by side missions and them “pull up” local fukkery quest icon missions:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Having big brother come in and determine that a game doesn't met there standards after release really rubs me the wrong way.

You have those kind of checks in place before release not once it's been out for weeks.

Crazy power play and opens the flood gates

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
its like TLOU2 all over again. A hype game comes out, then people make the smaller issues into a mountain and people just start piling on with hyperbole. Im fine with people being critical of the game, it has a lot of room for improvement but then i start seeing people say skyrim has better combat or there isn't a lot of weapon variety or the side missions are boring and lifeless and im just like huuuuh?? I've played 5 different side missions in act 2 that shyt on 99% of game stories i've played this gen.

the problem with the internet and just discussions around media like music, games and movies is there isn't any room for nuance. something is either the goat or its absolute trash.

there's no games that just exist and they're fun. They have to constantly be measured against other games.
From my understanding the only main issues are the bugs and glitches and lifeless open-world I'm just waiting for the patches and updates

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The blooper reel is so hilarious, like yeah I get it if you didn’t experience any game breaking bugs good for you but the sheer amount of bugs and just glitched out fukk shyt is crazy. It’s been a minute since I seen a game get delisted due to bugs on PlayStation...wait I don’t think I ever seen that:russ::russ::russ: