"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This game was one of the most expensive in history and made up the cost in 4 days. A TON of people are playing and enjoying the shyt. Notice a ton of the noise about it has died down. Missed opportunities and all this game is still being heavily enjoyed. Looks like Witcher 3 all over again.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This game was one of the most expensive in history and made up the cost in 4 days. A TON of people are playing and enjoying the shyt. Notice a ton of the noise about it has died down. Missed opportunities and all this game is still being heavily enjoyed. Looks like Witcher 3 all over again.

its like TLOU2 all over again. A hype game comes out, then people make the smaller issues into a mountain and people just start piling on with hyperbole. Im fine with people being critical of the game, it has a lot of room for improvement but then i start seeing people say skyrim has better combat or there isn't a lot of weapon variety or the side missions are boring and lifeless and im just like huuuuh?? I've played 5 different side missions in act 2 that shyt on 99% of game stories i've played this gen.

the problem with the internet and just discussions around media like music, games and movies is there isn't any room for nuance. something is either the goat or its absolute trash.

there's no games that just exist and they're fun. They have to constantly be measured against other games.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
its like TLOU2 all over again. A hype game comes out, then people make the smaller issues into a mountain and people just start piling on with hyperbole. Im fine with people being critical of the game, it has a lot of room for improvement but then i start seeing people say skyrim has better combat or there isn't a lot of weapon variety or the side missions are boring and lifeless and im just like huuuuh?? I've played 5 different side missions in act 2 that shyt on 99% of game stories i've played this gen.

the problem with the internet and just discussions around media like music, games and movies is there isn't any room for nuance. something is either the goat or its absolute trash.

there's no games that just exist and they're fun. They have to constantly be measured against other games.

Exactly. See this is the kind of nuanced, thoughtful discussion that we need around here. @surf could learn a thing or two from you.

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
Anybody glitch into dying? Had moments where i dropped 2 feet and died. Hopped up after checking on the sunken van, took 2 steps forward, fell over and died:deadrose:
Had a moment where all I was doing was jumping over my car (with the leg augment) and I vaulted across the street into the air very fast and right into a building..where the fall got me :russ:

Last edited:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Had a moment where all I was doing was jumping over my car (with the leg augment) and I vaulted across the street into the air very fast and right into a building..where the fall got me :russ:
Breh I jumped over a barbed wire gate with the fortified ankles and must've bumped the wire on the way down and lost all 461 of health points :mjlol: