"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I’ve never simped for a video game character but Panam brehs :whew:

She’s exotic and racially ambiguous enough that i don’t have to feel like a c00n or that I’m disappointing my ancestors :whew:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Johnny knows what’s up

t9w4310okq561.jpg

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I'm having way more fun than I anticipated at this point. Just got the projectile launcher upgrade for my arms and this shyt is ridiculous with the smart targeting :russ:

I keep seeing the GTA comparisons to this game but to be honest the only similarity is the setting and having quests/missions. The game is basically a cross between Witcher 3 and Borderlands; if you're a fan of either of those I think you'll enjoy this game much more than if you were expecting a GTA-like game.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm having way more fun than I anticipated at this point. Just got the projectile launcher upgrade for my arms and this shyt is ridiculous with the smart targeting :russ:

I keep seeing the GTA comparisons to this game but to be honest the only similarity is the setting and having quests/missions. The game is basically a cross between Witcher 3 and Borderlands; if you're a fan of either of those I think you'll enjoy this game much more than if you were expecting a GTA-like game.

On point. Borderlands The Pre Sequel is still my favorite version. BL3 mechanics were great but the story was garbage.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I’ve never simped for a video game character but Panam brehs :whew:

She’s exotic and racially ambiguous enough that i don’t have to feel like a c00n or that I’m disappointing my ancestors :whew:
Dead ass I told my boy it was worth losing the Judy relationship over her

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man..... some of these side quest better than others main quest

just finished the mission where Johnny over takes V body to get info on smasher
V: ”just gonna talk to Rogue, right?” :lupe:

Johnny:“Ya”:mjgrin:

*goes on bender gettin drunk, fighting bouncers, and rubbing stripper p*ssy*

Johnny: fukk i missed this!:mjlit:
Johnny Scumbag yall:russ: