"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
Just finished it. Theres clearly a few sidequests in there i missed but i got all the inportant ones for sure.

Solid 8/10. Maybe 8.5.

The performance holds it back by alot for me.

Had 28 crashes in a 36 hour playthrough. Thats insane. I dont think ive had 28 games crash on me in my lifetime.

I think theres definitely sone cool shyt i could go back and experience but i really just dont care too after having to push through and having serious struggle days with the game.

Panam is perfect. Great questline with judy and the former cop, his name escapes me now.

Solid 8/10 dont care to replay it until 1. They fix the game to at least a workable version

2. DLC expansion on some witcher scale because its not worth it to me to go back for 1 mission.

Ill always have witcher 3 at least

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Finished Panam's mission tree. She a real one :wow:
that contagion hack is funny as fukk :mjlol: im out here terrorizing gang members and shyt. These missions are more intricate than the Witcher :damn:
the legendary and epic hacks get stupid. weapon malfunction goes from jamming one persons gun to making that shyt explode in their hands :dame:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finished Panam's mission tree. She a real one :wow:

the legendary and epic hacks get stupid. weapon malfunction goes from jamming one persons gun to making that shyt explode in their hands :dame:
Her route for the final mission was the most fun to play too. It unlocks if you finished her storyline.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
That's a fair assessment...

You made it clear why you prefer one over the other with no bullshyt, I respect that even though I disagree...

GTA is far from perfect, it has its issues and exactly why we mod the fukk out of it on PC...

I agree on missions and story, Cyberpunk is superior on that front and I have consistently said that multiple times...GTA imo offers a more complete and better open world gaming experience than Cyberpunk...

The main problem with Cyberpunk is, its basically main mission or side mission...There is no in between non-scripted game fukkery to engage in that makes an open world game an open world game...You can't get into a high speed chase with police or gangs, there are no random AI events...It's just NC and a bunch of soulless buggy mess AI...If you're not on a mission, its drive or teleport to the next mission marker/ripperdoc or crafting...Even from an exploration standpoint, they made a huge deal before launch about a vertical city and they gave us a game with all grounded vehicles...even though there are cutscenes with flying vehicles...That is just as bad as the montage you mentioned...

This game was supposed to take the open world genre forward into the next gen...Cyberpunk not only failed to do that, it even fails at being an RPG like you said and that is where this game was supposed to excel the most...It brought nothing new to the table and its core combat implementation is poor compared to other games in the open world genre...A lot of focus in this thread on GTA but you can make a legitimate case, WD2 did shooting, hacking and driving better than Cyberpunk...

You mention combat variation, I switched to blades because gunplay felt like trying to box a kid with cerebral palsy...That's how terrible the enemy AI is and the only thing upping the difficulty does is make them more spungy...Having to switch to a different style of combat because one is severely flawed/broken is not a good thing...That doesn't mean you can't find enjoyment here with this game, you just have to overlook a lot and play a specific way to find that enjoyment which leaves a lot to be desired and defeats the concept of an open world game...
I agree in some respects.

They marketed this as a revolution in how open world rpgs was going to be done. This was supposed to be the legendary 10/10 that put Rockstar (those pricks), Bethesda (those fukks), and Ubisoft on notice. This was supposed to emasculate the entire games industry.

They failed in so many aspects. I’m actually really salty. In my previous posts I’ve even said don’t buy this game until it’s finished.

CDPR fukked up big time, not in terms of sales but their reputation is forever shot for this. They’ll have to go beyond No Mans Sky redemption arc to fix this.

Despite this, the GTA V experience is cheese and crackers mayonnaise bland compared to Cyberpunk.

If they get their shyt together, there is much More potential for fukkery (in a good way) in Night City than los Santos.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Just got out the car with Mark Henry for the first time. Am I suppose to be doing side quest at this point? or keep doing the main quest?

I actually had to do that hex editor shyt cause my frames were locked at 50-55ish no matter DLSS mode I used. I was getting better frames at native but without raytracing which is a no go.

Mark Henry!!!:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Panam.....man I won't lie when she played me with that twin bed shyt...lol..I was pissed. Bish, you know we don't need no damn twin bed. Out here bent all over working on the car..I knew what time it was then she plays that shyt...lmao...fun ass game.

I know it's just a videogame but I said the same thing :dead:

bytches in real life be on the same type of time when you first meet them:pachaha:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Man..... some of these side quest better than others main quest

just finished the mission where Johnny over takes V body to get info on smasher