"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yoooooooooo tell me how i Randomly found a god damn talking gun!!!?:russ:

EpambbrWwAAmb84

Edit—-

This shyt is fukking powerful! 300.dps smart gun, standard!:leon:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
This game dropped the ball on detail in a lot of ways, but I just saw a guitarist busker:whoo:. The model's playing syncs with the music. Even the fingerpicking style and the fingering on the neck and is correct from what I can see. :whew:

Whoever was in charge of programming him deserves a medal.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
After beating the game I’ve come to the conclusion the magnum is OP as fukk:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: especially if you get the rare ones:mjlol: if your aim is A1...:dead::dead: all it takes 2 shots to the head:dead::dead: I damn near clear entire room without breaking a sweat:dead::dead: nikkas shooting at me with rifles and I’m the a$$hole running around pick fights with a magnum:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
After beating the game I’ve come to the conclusion the magnum is OP as fukk:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: especially if you get the rare ones:mjlol: if your aim is A1...:dead::dead: all it takes 2 shots to the head:dead::dead: I damn near clear entire room without breaking a sweat:dead::dead: nikkas shooting at me with rifles and I’m the a$$hole running around pick fights with a magnum:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

This is the type of game that rewards you for going with a full build in either direction. I almost feel like the quickhacks build I’m doing is OP af also after a point. I just went to a lower level terrorist organization and cleared the entire building with contagion didn’t even ping anyone or breach protocol.

I’m scared I’m gonna have to go back to act 2 soon. I’m running out of side missions and I’m not even gonna try to attempt to clear all these random question mark and goon markers on the map.

If i were ever locked up and got awarded one thing (maybe two) to keep me company for as long as possible it would be this or the witcher cause it would honestly take me a year to clear this map. That’s not including the DLC that will come out for it

Edit—-

Got all my legendary stuff unlocked just need more of those purple chip components to craft them. Gotta find out where robots are on the map.

Still gotta find all the tarot murals, cyberpsychos....I’ve also been putting off teh races and boxing matches. Races i haven’t even tried, i hate racing in these games and the boxing matches are kind fo unfair for my build.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think I’ll be done by Sunday. It’s gonna be a long and cold winter with no new releases around the corner though