"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
:ohhh: Two things I’ve noticed.

1. They def patched npc collision detection since they put out the last patch, idk how but now instead of walking through an npc I bump them and they walk around me.

2. this probably ain’t a patch or anything but the tigerclaws in Kubuki want my fukking head. I’m trying to visit a ripperdoc and as soon as I get in the area they start shooting(this needs some fine tuning) crazy thing is the ripperdoc won’t even speak to me :ohhh:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got out the car with Mark Henry for the first time. Am I suppose to be doing side quest at this point? or keep doing the main quest?

I actually had to do that hex editor shyt cause my frames were locked at 50-55ish no matter DLSS mode I used. I was getting better frames at native but without raytracing which is a no go.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:ohhh: Two things I’ve noticed.

1. They def patched npc collision detection since they put out the last patch, idk how but now instead of walking through an npc I bump them and they walk around me.

2. this probably ain’t a patch or anything but the tigerclaws in Kubuki want my fukking head. I’m trying to visit a ripperdoc and as soon as I get in the area they start shooting(this needs some fine tuning) crazy thing is the ripperdoc won’t even speak to me :ohhh:

Think that's been in the game since Day 1. It's happened to me before. I think if you do a side mission and stick around the area you'll be hostile to that gang for a while.

But when I shoot random gang members on the street and walk past the others they don't trigger. Weird.

They made it too easy to get street cred

already at lvl 50

Agreed, but it takes a lot of missions to max street cred. I think they could play with the balancing more. But this probably comes in the forms of unique events and enemies that mess you up so max street cred (max customization options) really matter. Make street cred gain slow down on missions and become large if you deal with unique situations (like the side storylines).

Daps
Think that's been in the game since Day 1. It's happened to me before. I think if you do a side mission and stick around the area you'll be hostile to that gang for a while.

But when I shoot random gang members on the street and walk past the others they don't trigger. Weird.

Agreed, but it takes a lot of missions to max street cred. I think they could play with the balancing more. But this probably comes in the forms of unique events and enemies that mess you up so max street cred (max customization options) really matter. Make street cred gain slow down on missions and become large if you deal with unique situations (like the side storylines).

But breh, thing is I didn’t do any missions in that area. I was driving back down from Santa Domingo

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just got out the car with Mark Henry for the first time. Am I suppose to be doing side quest at this point? or keep doing the main quest?

I actually had to do that hex editor shyt cause my frames were locked at 50-55ish no matter DLSS mode I used. I was getting better frames at native but without raytracing which is a no go.

Do a few to get your feet wet and more familiar to the overall gameplay loop, but you can focus on the main story if you’re feeling it. You’ll know when you really wanna start that grind

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Do start any sidequest until you see the cyberpunk 2077 logo

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When I first came to Night City, I would cross the street if I saw high leveled gang members. :hamster:

Now I walk up to them like “fukk is you lookin at p*ssy? :childplease:

Same here...i used to be like

200.gif

Now I’m like...

tenor.gif

p*ssy ass nikkas :pacspit:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
So I finished the last delamainne mission after getting all the cars
I got the car but it doesn’t talk to you after the mission is over?

Also how come the delamaine can’t drive me?

No AI. Not a joke either :pachaha:

NPCs don't even "drive", cars just follow along paths.