"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The first time you get those homing bullets you feel like god.

tenor.gif

On my next playthrough I’m going full on power though, big ass guns punching holes through walls

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
The first time you get those homing bullets you feel like god.

tenor.gif

On my next playthrough I’m going full on power though, big ass guns punching holes through walls
I tried that but then I was running out of bullets like crazy. Never had to craft bullets once, until I got a smart pistol.

Then I got a revolver with 50%+ crit chance and 90%+ crit damage.
Put a silencer on that bytch, points in stealth perks and "'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds".:demonic:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
I have a bit of schadenfreude about the horrible release for the old consoles. :lolbron:

We, in the pc world, have dealt with terrible launches for big games many times (Assassin's Creed, Batman, etc). Now the console folks can empathize with that situation.

Hopefully there's a silver lining in this, and devs and publishers think twice about releasing a buggy game :jbhmm:

You'd think so...but they'll still encourage devs/publishers by pre-ordering the next game to come down the pipeline and start this all over again.:francis:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game has some of the most random cameos.

I came across a NPC, that if it isn't John Waters, they better hope he isn't litigious over the use of his likeness. :dwillhuh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, IM the one derailing the thread with gta comparisons...

it goes beyond just the one statement...I’ll stop reading this post here since you’re going to be lying again...it started with you obsessing over the tranny reviews then you attacking ppl for expressing opinions about the game that they bought and paid for...opinions you’ve expressed in other threads for games you didn’t even play yet but were just going off hearsay...but now you’re pretending to have a problem with ppl who have legit gripes with a seriously flawed game they played...again as I said in another thread I don’t like when ppl lie to force an opinion especially when it’s not genuine

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

do you know what “some” is? (rhetorical question) :dwillhuh:

in the first quite you posted I was talking about a different group of ppl in response to your post as opposed to the group of ppl I was speaking on in the 2nd quote

I choose my words carefully as a result of my old profession to leave as little room as possible for misinterpretation

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brendan the vending machine such a creep but im still talking to em just to see how this ends. I don't trust this AI simp

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:hhh: Y’all acting like some hoes. Game at its current state is mid at best. It’s ok to criticize it and compare it to Other similar games.

Im half and half on it :yeshrug: some parts are great, but CDPR promised one thing then gave us another. At least they owning up to it and will attempt to fix their mistakes.

Thing is it seems they can't just stop comparing it to GTA5. I think that's what's so odd. These games don't exist in the same market. CB doesn't even have its online component yet so this constant comparison is pure stupidity on the same posters' parts.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Thing is it seems they can't just stop comparing it to GTA5. I think that's what's so odd. These games don't exist in the same market. CB doesn't even have its online component yet so this constant comparison is pure stupidity on the same posters' parts.

Also, a lot of people keep coming into the thread talking about how badly it’s running on base ps4, when those issues aren’t wide spread. Not all of us are playing on base ps4, and some are playing on high end pc, next gen, and stadia so those issues that are plaguing the gaming don’t appply to everyone.

If people wanna believe the game is “mid” thats whatever but I’m having more fun with this than I did every other major release this year, and I’ve played them all (minus ubi trash)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
btw here is how the GTA comparisons restarted today...not knocking you @King Jove cuz you haven’t been flip flopping in here...and I actually agree with your comparison but the problem is when ppl make comparisons between cyberpunk and GTA and feel it’s ok to do so when it’s in favor of cyberpunk...but when someone else expresses a differing opinion in favor of GTA then all off a sudden it becomes “oh I don’t understand why ppl keep comparing the games” lol...again not directed @King Jove

These two games will always be compared, but missions in Cyberpunk are so much better than GTAV. They have so much more complexity than GTA. It’s amazing how they were able to make linear style missions in an open world game. The writing is top notch as well.

Yeah, i mean i didn’t really expect anything less.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Been grinding the fukk outta these gang hideouts & just finished the Panam story. Ain't spent a dime in mad long.

I’m just now doing those little police missions and clearing out those gangs now that have more powerful quickhacks. Hit them with the high level contagion and finish them off with a bunch of synapse burnout and short circuits.

Just got the shyt that makes them attack each other and commit suicide also. This is my city.:demonic:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also, a lot of people keep coming into the thread talking about how badly it’s running on base ps4, when those issues aren’t wide spread. Not all of us are playing on base ps4, and some are playing on high end pc, next gen, and stadia so those issues that are plaguing the gaming don’t appply to everyone.

just bcuz you and a few ppl in this thread haven’t experienced it or are not on a PS4 doesn’t mean it’s not widespread...again it’s gonna look like I’m coming at you...but you are saying some silly things man

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
btw here is how the GTA comparisons restarted today...not knocking you @King Jove cuz you haven’t been flip flopping in here...and I actually agree with your comparison but the problem is when ppl make comparisons between cyberpunk and GTA and feel it’s ok to do so when it’s in favor of cyberpunk...but when someone else expresses a differing opinion in favor of GTA then all off a sudden it becomes “oh I don’t understand why ppl keep comparing the games” lol...again not directed @King Jove

More out of context moaning.

I simply agreed that CDPR are masters of side content, hence the entire rest of my paragraph that you left off

Daps

If people wanna believe the game is “mid” thats whatever but I’m having more fun with this than I did every other major release this year, and I’ve played them all (minus ubi trash)

:shaq2: That’s cap. This ain’t more fun than Ghost.... yet.